Announcements
Topics
-

I was around this weekend, but I spent most of my YWS time with getting a cool new YWS thing done (…Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 pm -

If you're still using Internet Explorer, please upgrade! In fact, I suggest downloading Chrome: htt…Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 am -

Everyone, please when you read something you like, give it a gold star. I see works making it into …Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 am -

Since blogs are the most trafficked part of YWS, it only makes sense to give them their own website…Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm -

From now on, the Young Writers Society will no longer enforce the review ratio. If you see a topic …Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm -

Just in time for Christmas, I've finished up YWS Gifts! You can now give and receive gifts using yo…Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm -

On the front page near the bottom right hand corner, you'll notice a listing of six links under "Ou…Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm -

Having an e-card system on YWS is an idea I've flirted with every now and then. But only tonight ha…Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm -

I have nothing to do at the moment, and it's driving me crazy. I'm on break, which is cool. There's…Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 pm -

It took nine hours, but the groups area is now completely revamped. The only aspect that is still n…Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:40 pm -

In the course of YWS' five years, we've had over 200 groups created. Of these, though, only 68 surv…Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm -

Due to ElectronicBlueMonkey's suggestion, you can now let everyone know your gender. To declare you…Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:26 am -

Come on people. No all-caps in titles. It's not a hard rule to follow.Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:10 pm -

Only two quick updates this week; mostly just to fix two small gripes I had. The first is the listi…Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm -

I've just finished working on a number of changes to literary works and topics in general. These ch…Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 am -

The Young Writers Society is proud to announce that we will be doing a second volume of the Young W…Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 pm -

If you go to the Community section, you'll notice the forums are in a little different order and th…Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 pm -

Unfortunately, I have to cancel the YWS TV plan since my webcam broke. I unplugged it to use it on …Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:09 pm -

I'm becoming very concerned that the people I see in the chatroom at 11 am are the same people I'm …Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 am -

Eventually, every new member wants to move up the staff ladder. At YWS, we have six different gener…Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 am -

The title says it all. When on YWS, what do you think is unnecessarily difficult? On my list right …Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 am -

From now on, all YWS Updates will be named. This is the Lazy Lemur update since it's only barely si…Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:03 am -

I just finished up making improvements here and there. See the list below for what changed! The Nav…Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:45 pm -

Finally got the points system working, and there have been some changes. As before, you can earn po…Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 am -

On Sunday, October 18th, YWS will be undergoing major maintenance for portions of the day. The main…Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:38 pm -

As everyone knows by now, the Young Writers Society has implemented two new policies in the past mo…Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm -

Because we pride ourselves on keeping up with all the social network fads, YWS can now be found on …Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:29 pm -

Lately, YWS has been slowing to a crawl (or just not loading at all) at certain times. This is supp…Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 pm -

Updated on September 30, 2009 At the Young Writers Society, we ask our members to make three review…Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 pm -

If you see an ad you're interested in, then by all means, click. However, do not click an ad for th…Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm -

A caveat: If your username has a space in it, this will not work! For everyone else... you now have…Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm -

If you've ever been interested in the structure behind YWS, I will be releasing all the code once w…Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm -

Many of you may have noticed that the Writing Tips knowledge base appeared earlier this week. It is…Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:06 am -

What's going on? As (I hope) you know, YWS has a policy of every user completing 2 reviews for ever…Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 pm -

OMG! Another radio show? Yes! Join Grif and myself and tune in on our radio show! This one will be …Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 pm -

Locked Your YWS Upgrade GuideYour YWS Upgrade Guide Introduction On Monday, August 17th at 10 am EDT (US), YWS will shut down fo…Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:27 pm -

Rule #7 of YWS: This is a writers forum, and thus "netspeak" or "1337" is simply not allowed. The Y…Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:53 am -

Go check out user profiles! I reworked them to make them more organized and user-friendly. Everythi…Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm -

First of all, this feels so weird. I've been on this as a test site for some time, and so I don't f…Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:56 am -

Hey all, I wanted to give you a heads up before I start fiddling around. The redesign has been grea…Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:29 pm -

I've requested the guys who run the chat room (123 Flash Chat) to upgrade our chat to their latest …Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:10 pm -

You can treat this information as more or less set in stone. Please excuse the caps in the title. I…Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 am -

In light of the recent server problems, as well as the occasional severe downtime (last experienced…Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 am -

Post Updated on August 2, 2009 Well, the radio show was a success! 121 people listened in, and we h…Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am -

If you don't know yet, YWS will be having a radio show on August 2, 2009 . If you have a request fo…Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm -

I know! So exciting! Another radio show! Anyway, my sibs and I will be hosting another radio show t…Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am -

Hey all, I just created two new rooms in the chat: A & B. These are first come, first serve, and fe…Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 am -

Yes! Our newest radio show is coming up this Sunday! Exciting? I think so! :D And you have an offic…Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm -

Sorry about this since I promised to begin rolling out the new YWS before July, but I'm going to ha…Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 am -

With YWS about to get a major makeover, a lot of areas are receiving renewed attention. As you may …Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
