Announcements
Topics
-

Now introducing... the spoiler bbcode! Brought about by HP 7, if you want to write about something …Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:06 pm -

Hail Nate's new [s]minions[/s] moderators! Claudette and Jennafina!Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:06 pm -

Due to a recent increase in plagiarism, Big Brother reminds you that if you didn't write it and you…Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:25 am -

With the news that the ending to Harry Potter VII has already leaked out and is widely available, I…Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 am -

I fixed as many as I knew about today, but there may still be more out there. In particular, if any…Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:43 pm -

Hey all! To everyone who e-mailed me, my apologies I did not respond. My internet access where I am…Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:07 am -

Nate is to be away from June 9th for two months at summer camp. He will have limited internet acces…Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:15 am -

1. No chat/net speak! Yes, this is a chat room, but we are also writers. 2. DON'T TYPE LIKE THIS! A…Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:07 pm -

As you have noticed by now, fonts are larger across the site. Also, the Home Page looks different a…Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:23 pm -

It's here! The new YWS design! In it you'll find... - Improved Navigation - A new section: Resource…Wed May 23, 2007 8:23 pm -

Just increased the amount of private messages you can have in your inbox to 250. Not that big of a …Sun May 20, 2007 5:59 pm -

Locked YWS + TW = YTWS?As you may know, the Young Writers Society and Teenage Writers (http://www.teenagewriters.com) have…Thu May 17, 2007 7:27 pm -

As many of you know, the Young Writers Society had to recently switch to a virtual private server a…Thu May 17, 2007 3:06 am -

(Forced) Upgrade to Virtual Private ServerTue May 15, 2007 8:34 pm -

If you take look into your profile, you will now notice that a biography section has been added. Yo…Sun May 13, 2007 5:36 pm -

My apologies to everyone who was caught unawares and forced to re-login while already on the site! …Sun May 13, 2007 12:22 pm -

Several users have notified me over the past couple weeks of random instances of lag in the chat ro…Sun May 13, 2007 4:07 am -

As of late, there have been numerous problems with users creating rooms. There are two problems wit…Thu May 10, 2007 8:40 pm -

If you're a reader of the YWS blog, then you already know I'm working on a total redesign of the de…Mon May 07, 2007 2:10 am -

...or else they won't appear on the front page. Due to some problems with members not rating work t…Thu May 03, 2007 12:39 am -

Locked Submit To Squills!The next issue of Squills is slated to come out May 5. If you would like to have something in it, p…Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:20 pm -

I'm starting to place help buttons (marked by a ?) around the site. If you feel like there's a spec…Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:58 am -

One of the things I hate when posting is that I have to write the entire post out when I already ha…Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:33 pm -

Earlier today, two users made two dozen vulgar messages on YWS. Fortunately, I caught it early and …Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:02 pm -

It was requested, and now it's added. In the memberlist, you can now search for specific members ra…Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:56 am -

Well it's Spring, so it's time to finally change the YWS logo. If you can't see it, simply refresh …Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:14 pm -

I'll give twenty-five points if you're the first one to post one of the new messages! If you get bo…Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:23 am -

Previously, one attained the highest user rank after you reached 500 posts. Back when YWS was first…Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:24 pm -

Tassen brought it to my attention today, but there have been a number of bots spamming the shoutbox…Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:39 pm -

While the mascot gets chosen, there will be a new background based on one of the mascot choices eac…Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:59 pm -

All the colors of the rainbow... and then some!Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:17 am -

Everyone welcome Meshugenah as the new junior admin of YWS!Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:57 pm -

Now announcing the Young Writers Society on your mobile device! If you got a browser on your cell p…Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:53 pm -

This is why I don't mess with the code much nowadays... Went ahead to fix the group color managemen…Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:05 am -

The next issue of Squills will be going out in the first weekend of February. As such, please get a…Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:15 pm -

Starting soon, the YWS Blog, Squills, will be no more. As Squills is moving into an e-zine format, …Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:34 am -

I'm thinking of making up a mobile version of YWS. It's not too hard to do actually, but before I d…Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:39 am -

Squills is the monthly e-zine, containing tips on writing and general interest articles, of the You…Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:46 am -

If you haven't checked it out yet, you better go! Just click on the "[ squills ]" link under "Home"…Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:45 pm -

The Winner is Fand! The point standings are as follows: 1. Fand 6091 2. Claudette 4069 3. Jiggity 3…Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:39 pm -

Sorry all for not being active that much during this past month! Here's an update on where some thi…Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:56 pm -

I'm Making A ListThu Dec 21, 2006 11:42 am -

12/17/06- 12/24/06Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:04 am -

A lot of people are/were reporting "forbidden" type errors on YWS. Looking over everything, I think…Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:43 am -

It's that time of year again when everyone begins celebrating the holidays, whether that be Christm…Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:53 am -

YWS Reviewing Week will be running from today to December 6. During this time, look for a whole bun…Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:22 am -

The December 2006 newsletter will be going out on December 15, and I can assure you that it will be…Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:51 pm -

12/3/06- 12/17/06Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:06 am -

About two hours ago as of this post, the month of November became the busiest month since May 2005 …Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 pm -

And the Winner is...Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:09 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
