z

Young Writers Society



I think America should go to Africa.

by thething912


I think America should go to Africa.

People are getting killed over in Africa because a group of people over there have no dignity for the other religions. I think we should send some of our army to Africa to stop the killing.

Unfortunately, the war may go on for sometime because peace is hard to achieve. But, shouldn't we try to stop the killing? I think we should. I think it would be in everyone’s best interest if we were to stop the killing. Plus, I think Africa could use more humanitarian work. Also, instead of looking for bombs in Iraq that we may or may not ever find. Shouldn’t we be helping to put a stoppage to the genocide? Also, I think that other nations should accommodate us in this effort of stopping the massacre. Please elaborate on this. Thanks.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
425 Reviews


Points: 11417
Reviews: 425

Donate
Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:07 pm
Nate says...



Aye. This isn't a story, and I'm pretty sure you're not looking for a critique.

You have one of two options:
1) Make it longer and post it as an essay in the non-fiction forum

or

2) Join the Debate club




User avatar
694 Reviews


Points: 3654
Reviews: 694

Donate
Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 pm
Via wrote a review...



The US has spoke of going to Africa (especially to Darfur) quite a lot over the last year. The problem is that most countries in Africa are part of the UN and under code for the UN they have to ASK for our help before we can give any, and they won't do it.

This should really be in the debate forum, though...*searches for "other" mod*





i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf