z

Young Writers Society



Paul The Unicorn Saves Bunniville from Rainbow Destruction

by Jalmoc


Once upon a time, there was a unicorn named Paul. Paul was a very friendly unicorn who loved carrots and to play with the bunnies. One day, Paul decided to go over the rainbow to play with the bunnies.

But when he crossed the rainbow, one of the bunnies ran up to him crying. Paul out of the goodness of his heart asked the little bunny what was wrong. The little bunny looked up at Paul with wide watery eyes and said, “Paul! We have no carrots left, and the power of the rainbow is slowly fading away!”

Paul looked back at the rainbow and saw that it was indeed disappearing. He looked back at the little bunny and declared, “Not to worry! I have plenty of carrots and I have Skittles, so the rainbow will come back!”

The little bunny cheered and they all had an amazing day.

THE END


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
129 Reviews


Points: 914
Reviews: 129

Donate
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 am
WaitingForLife says...



You sir, just made my day. Ill keep this short, as stupid phone keys are stupid. No need to lenghten this whatsoever in my opinion, that remark about the Skittles was brilliant. :D




User avatar
179 Reviews


Points: 11017
Reviews: 179

Donate
Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm
guineapiggirl wrote a review...



Love how the title is longer than the story...
So, I agree this should be extended. I think Paul should have to go on a quest to get the carrots... maybe to the tree of ever-lasting carrots or whatever...
I think you've got a nice little idea going on, but this seems more like a plot outline than an actual story.




User avatar
179 Reviews


Points: 11017
Reviews: 179

Donate
Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm
guineapiggirl says...



Love how the title is longer than the story...
So, I agree this should be extended. I think Paul should have to go on a quest to get the carrots... maybe to the tree of ever-lasting carrots or whatever...
I think you've got a nice little idea going on, but this seems more like a plot outline than an actual story.




User avatar
125 Reviews


Points: 3435
Reviews: 125

Donate
Tue May 29, 2012 11:59 pm
PixieStix wrote a review...



Alright.....

So this is a VERY short...short story. :) But that's okay.

This is so adorable. Adorable. <3

Paul. Pauls nice. OKAY. Back to the review. ;D.

I think it would've been more exiting if you extended the story, gotten a little more into deep detail. Yes. It's cute though. :P

~Katie





As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee