mood rings

by Chevy

wow...so is this what happens when you write a poem a day?,lol perhaps i should start doing this...i don't know what to say other than i really enjoyed this mostly because of the first line( :roll: ) and the you used one of my favorite words: conglomeration (please, don't ask)

Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:35 pm
Wulie says...

truely amazing as every, I wished my thoughts could flow into a poem as well as yours. Your recent poems haven't failed you yet!
wu

Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:40 am
Galatea wrote a review...

I'm replying to this poem after reading the other two as well, and I have to say I'm stunned. These are all incredible. I don't really know what else to say. I can take a closer look later, but these are fabulous examples of surrealist stream-of-conciousness poetry. I haven't written anything this good in ages. Kudos.

Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:04 am
Sam wrote a review...

aha, mr. regressing has written a good poem!!!

meant to give you harsh, over the top critique...but no, can't find any. *insert four letter word here*

I love the image at the end, the green eyes and the tilted baseball cap...very ahh poem.

Well done. Looks like our Brad is back.

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:59 am
Firestarter wrote a review...

Very good, one of the bests ones I have read from you.

My only critique is the fourth stanza, where some of the enjambement seems a little messed up, and that could be done better, I think.

EDIT: Well, you changed it, and I like it now. Good job.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana