Pitiless Prophecy

by Chevy

I get the feeling that there was some meaning here that I just couldn't grasp. But even though I have no idea what the poem means, it was very beautiful and you kept my brain working.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:33 am
Incandescence wrote a review...

A peace in irony: The poem decries the philosophy of science as an evil, dehumanization posing as 'anatomical art'; the irony lies thus: the poem itself is structured 'scientifically' and has removed all forms of 'poetry' to express its 'artwork'.

Maybe that makes cents, maybe not.

Anwho, there's my $.02.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:25 am
emotion_less says...

I think I sort of got some parts of it... Anyway, it was very haunting at those parts I think I got. I guess that's something that you wanted to instill in us...

Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:16 pm
Writersdomain wrote a review...

I think that I get this and I really, really liked it. Very nice work.
The only thing that bugged me was that you wrote the word 'anatomical art' twice in two stanzas that were close together. That sort of bugged me, but other than that, this was great.
Great Job!

Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:08 am
Misty says...

lol shevy. My friend said something like that the other day: I was uncool before uncool was cool."

didn't get the poem...or really like it. sorry

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat