Re-do my life

by Alice

Well thanks to magicman I now have a place for my proses. So heres the first offical prose! Its kinda random though :D

If I could turn back time,

you bet your butt I would,

I'd go back to whenever,

I'd see what turns my life would make,

If I'd done just one thing different.

But most of all I think I'd go

backwards to re-do it.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:27 am
JC wrote a review...

author13 wrote:Well thanks to magicman I now have a place for my proses. So heres the first offical prose! Its kinda random though :D

If I could turn back time,
you bet your butt I would, [I would suggest a period here as opposed to a comma]
I'd go back to whenever,
I'd see what turns my life would make,
If I'd done just one thing different.
But most of all I think I'd go
backwards to re-do it.

Uh...other than that...I don't know what to say really. It was good, pretty. But it sounded more like poetry to me, regardless of the fact that it's prose... It's placement confuses me! lol.

This was really good through. Poetry or no.

Keep up the good work!
-JC

Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:53 pm
Twit wrote a review...

Nice. I think it belongs here in Other Fiction; I once wrote (a very bad) something like this, and it would have been better off (not written) put in this section.

Yes, the subject has been done before, but it was still good. Still something that made me read it. :)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 am
miyaviloves wrote a review...

Hmm yeah maybe should be in poetry but I'm not sure really :S

I'm not really sure about this piece it's a bit bland, and very cliche... well I have seen lot's of prose and poetry on the subject. But I think that you could maybe turn it around and make it a little more unique? Or maybe I'm just not getting it atall...probably the case...

Sorry that was really useless what I wrote there! :p

Meevs
x

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:10 am
chocoholic says...

Don't you think that would be better off in the poetry section? Otherwise it was good. Thoughtful and sweet. I'm sure a lot of people would like to do that too, I know I would.

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah