Congrats to everyone for making it through another week! That being said, we have suffered some causalities to the sea. Please blow your ships' horns in respect for the now ghost writers.
As for the lifeboat! The goal is 4000 words which is more than the normal goal but is super doable! To encourage writing earlier in the week, I will be hosting a Write in on Wednesday! I'll share the times here and I hope to see many crewmates there
I shall be posting the link here, on my wall, and I'm Writing, Come Join Me! - so be sure to join! You don't have to write for LSS or even write, you can also join just to have fun.
We're halfway through Month Two at this point! Well done everyone, and a special congratulations to the crew of Clockwork Spies for successfully completing their Lifeboat mission!
There will be an LSS Write in at the middle of the week, so this Thursday. Keep an eye out for the link
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs