that moment when you're trying to make sure your bio isn't awkward but all you can think to put in it are inside jokes and dark thoughts
Heyo :3 I go by both Chamomile and Kamryn online, so you can call me either one! Cham, Kam, and Ryn are all acceptable nicknames as well
I'm a cosplayer and writer who never does either of those things (apathy and the crushing fear of doing anything wrong, am I right?) and I love reading.
A few fun(?) facts about me:
- I collect knives (it's not as creepy as it sounds okay I just think they're neat)
- I jokingly identify as a vampire, the Entity of Blades, and a moon (lovely, inside jokes that I'm pretty sure no one here will get)
- I'm beginning to get into anime
- Hayley Kioko and Halsey are my two favourite artists
- I'm obsessed with fairy lights and tealights
My current WIPs are:
- It Ended As It Began: Moonlight (in the process of being edited)
- It Ended As It Began: Wildfire (being written as we speak!)
- Sing Me A Song Of The Sea (in the very early stages of being planned)
- Twilight But Gay And Not Incredibly Problematic (working title, also in the very early stages of being planned)
- The Age of Darkness (in the process of being written)
- It's No Fun Being A Saint (just started)
I love excitedly babbling about my stories, so feel free to ask!!
Reading, Writing, Talking to the people in my head, roleplaying, petting my cat, and painting my fingernails.
Professional Insane Person