z

Young Writers Society

Log of the Knight Writer

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 am
View Likes
DragonWriter22 says...

The newly appointed Squire Writer takes a deep breath and her first step into the Green Room to earn her place as an official knight.

No. For the last time, I don't write on dragons!

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

49 Reviews

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:18 am
DragonWriter22 says...

Having gained her knighthood, the Knight Writer sets out again into the Green Room to earn herself a sword!

Last edited by DragonWriter22 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:34 am
DragonWriter22 says...

And now to earn a shield to defend against the dangers of the Green Room!

49 Reviews

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 am
DragonWriter22 says...

And now to earn a helmet, since brains are important too...

49 Reviews

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:46 am
DragonWriter22 says...

Now properly armed for Green Room combat, the Knight Writer sets out to earn a trusty steed to accompany her on adventures!

Spoiler! :

26. Eos, Chapter 1: New York

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil