z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

THE COMMANDER had prepared a banquet. Twas not a quaint banquet, but a banquet for all KNIGHTS past, present, and future. At the right hand of the grand eatery sat a CHALICE, and at the foot of the table sat a shimmering, locked CHEST OF SILVER, to which only one possessed the key.

As all the KNIGHTS in the land returned from their daily hunts, they took their seats at the grand eatery. Twas a glorious sight to behold: like nothing those on YWS had seen (except perhaps if thy Thanksgiving family hadst consisted of a surplus of 130 members and regularly wore shining green armor beset by the odoriferous glory of victorious BATTLE SWEAT. Believest thee, it happens.)

Unto KNIGHT @elizabethlovelace, The Commander bequeathed the CHALICE, and lifted the CHEST OF SILVER onto the grand eatery, which he had since been told was a table. As an act of apology, he offered her new coconut halves to improve her galloping across the land.

"Knight Lovelace, take heart and a turkey leg! Venture bravely once again into the Green Room this coming Review Day--nay! ALL ye KNIGHTS! Clear the golden horizon! And ignite our pride as KNIGHTS of the GREEN ROOM!"

HUZZAH! (And there was much clamoring!)

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

I am sorry to return so soon Commander but I had neglected to claim other rewards, their existence had gone from my mind.

Fellows in Arms
Several times on these recent quests, I have set out to help out a fellow knight.
work/Lumi/from-atlantic-to-pacific-the-traffic-is-terrific-135160#c615956
work/Nikayla/fluent-inbroken-heartsbreaking-hearts-135140#c615807

Either one of these should be sufficient of receiving such a title.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:02 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'd like to retrieve my coat of arms!

steg's dino-iffic reviews
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:08 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@ElizabethLovelace Do not be ashamed! For you have helped a fellow knight, offering your strong hand to lift them off the ground. You, Elizabeth, have earned the Fellows in Arms! Shall we walk together, linked elbow to elbow!

Wait, I see another knight coming in! It's @Steggy, who has fought bravely in the battle. Because of this, surely she earns the Coat of Arms to protect her when she goes back out into the fight!

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:59 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

I want to become a Knight. :D
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:11 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

I believe that I have earned my Coat of Arms, my Jeweled Chalice, A Chest of Silver, and A Chest of Gold! Sir, Commander Sir.

My Log, Sir.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:15 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@Nikayla walks in from the distance, scarred and dirty. She is holding the arm of one of these beasts, dragging it across the ground. For this, she deserves great reward. These have been gifted to you, Nikayla for fighting in the battle against the Green Room so bravely.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:14 am
View Likes
Feltrix says...

I feel like being knighted. I could add "Sir Feltrix of the Cosmic Squid" to my credentials. Oi! You there! Knight me!
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:17 am
View Likes
VegasLights says...

I want to become a knight. At the moment, I am trying to get those reviews in. I have 4 posted so far and hopefully tomorrow I will have completed the rest.
Previously Steam1244

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@KaraStevens , @Feltrix , Squire Feltrix of the Cosmic Squid ,

We welcome thee warmly to the fold! To become full-fledged knights and earn your place among our halls, begin your Knightly LOG (as you see the forum populated with) to keep track of your Green Room Reviews. When you've done 10, come straight back to the Great Hall and kneel to receive your ceremony!

We await your membership eagerly, and bid you fight, as all Knights do, with determination, knowledge, and loyalty!!

Squire @VegasLights, you are well on your way to earning your title. Feel free to partake in the lemonade Knight Attack (@PenguinAttack) squeezed fresh this morning or the bread Lady Lizz (@ElizabethLovelace) just pulled out from the ovens before you head out again to vanquish more beasts!

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

All Knights Bulletin -- PING!

@Hannah @PenguinAttack @Trident @Kyllorac @Omnom @niteowl @Rydia @beckiw @Lauren2010 @Audy @ShadowVyper @FermentingFruit @Paracosm @Wherethewindgoes @Caesar @dogs @guineapiggirl @Soulkana @noninjaes @Auxiira @StoneHeart @Animal @Aley @Jonathan @barefootrunner @Elinor @alliyah @Sins @Iggy @ArcticMonkey @Sapi @skorlir @KnightTeen @manisha @Valkyrie17 @megsug @EloquentDragon @lyricalrebel @Fortis @dragonfphoenix @ShadowHunter @Messenger @Blackwood @ajruby12 @Cailey @PeanutPhoebe @whitewolfpuppy @Morkish @DreamWork @NightWolf @yubbies21 @tgirly @D4RKR4VEN @birk @AlfonsoFernandez @TimmyJake @FireFox @Snowery @Adnamarine @Cheetah @Tenyo @JohnLocke1 @AEChronicle @AlexSushiDog @WritingWolf @BiscuitsLeGuin @lostthought @Kyana @Lumi @Castor @kayfortnight @GreenTulip @Dreamy @Apricity @LiptonCookie @Magenta @SpiritedWolfe @Wolfical @CesareBorgia @AstralHunter @catcha01 @Ventomology @Willard @r4p17 @TheCrimsonLady @Kanome @AdmiralKat @Sylar @EmeraldEyes @Morrigan @ThereseCricket @BlueAfrica @Pretzelstick @EscaSkye @Kelpies @anonymousx @Masquerade @bellathebookworm @ChiravianSkies @PickledChrissy @ParanormalMyth @Authorian @Pompadour @Steggy @FeatherPen @ElizabethLovelace @Sacredlege @JediDeadpool @Carlito @EternalRain @RoyalHighness @reikann @RippleGylf @felistia @Mea @Nikayla @Moonwatcher @Casanova @featherstone9086 @AmyMedek @KAL @JosephGeorge @Squirtlepowiee @PrincessInk

KNIGHTS, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

SEVERAL IMPORTANT THINGS ARE ON THE HORIZON

First, with the changing of the seasons comes a time for Spring Cleaning.
Please check the Knight Roster to see that your Knightly Name is true and that your Knightly Log is properly linked! If you note any errors, please shout all about them here in the Great Hall, and our SPRING CLEANING TEAM (okay, dat's me) shall see to the corrections.

Second, with the ending of the month comes another Review Day -- victory is just beyond the horizon! The GOLDEN GOOSE CHASE and the AFTER WATCH will be in full effect this month. Check their respective threads in the forum for more information.

Third, a new main quest will be announced in due time, but that due time will be relatively soon, so prepare your weapons, steeds, and unicorn! (Knight @Iggy, that means you! -- Is there anyone else with such a mythical mount?)

LET US FIGHT, AS ALWAYS, WITH DETERMINATION, KNOWLEGE, AND LOYALTY,
and bring back the glory to the Knights of the Green Room this April!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:49 am
View Likes
Saruka says...

I did it! I shall be a Knight!
credits to @ElizabethLovelace for helping me get in here ;)
Saru's Log
a lesbian disaster

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Amidst the hubbub a-brewing around the Knights' castle, a lone Squire sprinted into the Great Hall, calling for her ceremony. Shining faces, full of energy and hope over the coming Review Day gathered around to watch as Squire Saru bent on one knee and rose...

Knight Saru
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Spoiler! :

This is Another Call to Arms for the Knights

With Review Day looming in, I went on one last mission to make sure all of our plans are perfectly laid and nothing can go wrong. I have returned from the battlefield of Paint to bring forth this mighty banner. One that we can carry into battle in our fight against the green room weeds. Take this and may the mighty knight force be with you.

This is the code upon which the mighty banner rests, use it wisely.
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eR0qCju.png[/img][/center]

Good luck to you all.
~Lady Lizz

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:00 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

I wish to update my knight name from Knight Luna to Knight Castor! Other than that, everything seems to be in working order!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton