On your keyboard, above your insert/home/pg up keys, and to the right of your F12 key, is the print screen key, which takes a screenshot of whatever's displayed on your monitor. (Or at least that's where the print screen key is on typical keyboards. It might be in a different spot on laptops)
That's how you capture the image. After that you just trim out the stuff that's not important.
Was longer, but Linux messed up on me. *kicks Linux*
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes. I am the audience that witnesses history. - Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob
In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised. — The Documentarian