User avatar

xJoeyx

♥Warning: i love making new friends♥

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Health Re: Stand

    Hewo, it's Jade and I'm back with another review. I don't usually review Novel chapters so this is a first for me. On sentence, 4 you made a tiny mistake. ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Monster

    Holy s***ake sticks! Wow. This was really good! It's Jade, back with another review for an amazing poem. This was so good! For your first try at poetry this was ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to Depression

    Hewo, I'm back with another review for a wonderful poem. What a strange poem this is. I love it! I really like the way your Ode flowed. Perhaps you should ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Before You Graduate (please help me with some editing!)

    Hewo, its Jade coming back with another review! So, I like what your doing here but there are some problems that maybe you could help with. I can tell that ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Walking To My Death

    Hewo, it is Jade once again reviewing an amazing poem. I thought this poem was really good, and after reading it I kinda made this weird squealing sound? Then I ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: Once There Was Beauty

    Hewo wonderful persona. It is Jade, once again giving a review to a beautiful poem. This was so realistic and so true. This is the most amazing and truthful poem ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: pineapple spines

    AH GH GHG JH HDS BXU AZ HDN XW ISN That was really good. It's Jade here, and I am back with another review. I loved the layout so much ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Demon Inside

    Hewo, I'm back for another review. I really liked this dark poem. I really relate to this on a spiritual level and I just loved the way you put it ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: First the Rain

    Hewo, I'm back to review a wonderful piece. This short entry of lyrics was actually well written, I was a bit hesitant at first to review the lyrics section because ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Self Care

    Hewo, Jade is here to review another wonderful poem. First, I loved this poem. You did just about everything correctly, your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. You also did exceptionally well ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Shadowed Painting

    Hewo, its Jade writing another review for a wonderful poem! I loved the imagery you included into this, using all the details to create a colorful picture. It might just ...

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: a cup full of regret

    Hewo, its Jade once again writing a review for a wonderful poem. I liked the way you worded this poem and added a lot of imagery into it. I also ...

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mind Your Head

    Oof. That punched me in the heart and felt like my heart was suffocating. I loved this in a kind of painful and beautiful way. Your words created many different ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Romantic Re: Blend

    Oh my fricken faites! That is amazing and it made me sad for some reason. It was really good and I'm probably gonna write this out and put it on ...

    Apr 27, 2018


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson