-
Re: Spotlight
Oh ok thanks lol. Glad you liked my review :)
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Spotlight
OOP. EMBARASSING...Uhhhh thanks for letting me know. I read fast, and sometimes miss details...
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Driving into the sunset
No prob! Always positive for me...
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: they said dreams come true, but not like this.
Heheh
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: William’s nightmare
;)
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-A Raven's Shadow Chapter Five
Thank you AGAIN. I don't know how you make your reviews so likeable. Keep reviewing, you certainly have talent!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-A Raven's Shadow Chapter Four
THANK YOUUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOUR REVIEWS!!! AND THE TIPS!!! HAPPY REVIEWING TO YOU AND GOOD LUCK!
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow, Chapter Three
Thank you!!! You are literally a PRO at reviewing. Thanks so much for another of your reviews!!!! I'll again keep the tips :D
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Introduction-Chapter Two
Thank you!!! So much!!! For your!!! Wonderful review! My second book lol...I'll try to keep your tips in mind :)
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Thank you so much for your tips and suggestions! Also your compliments brought a smile to my face at seven in the morning. I will take them to good use ...
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Haha
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Yes. But can%u2019t resist checking this every 5 minutes.
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
AWW why r u so sweet?? Thanks bestie! You are one of my FAVSSSSS UR SO NICERRE
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Thank you SO much for reviewing my first ever poem! I rlly appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the tips too; I will put them to good use next time! ...
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Thank you for another so positive and great review, bestie! I%u2019m glad you enjoyed, and maybe I%u2019ll try again in the future! Thanks so much, Hop!!! :D
Aug 30, 2025
