User avatar

urvikavyas

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Her End

    Hi writer I just to tell you one thing that the story and your description is perfect its just that it would a little more elaborate about her character and ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: I Want

    Hi there writer I would like to say that if its a poem do write it in stanzas and not paragraphs.I like the imagery used by you and your sense ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Goddess

    Hi writer.I am here to review your work.First of all I am very new here so i don't have any precise idea.I want to tell you that the flow of ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: I Am the Tree

    Hello writer! I would like to write something about your poem.I actually love it and find your sense of imagining things very powerful.Being a reader,I am so pulled by your ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It's You

    Hello writer! You got real talent because I know writing poems is not easy i just want to tell you that please try to use proper punctuation marks and write ...

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When I Go

    Hello writer!The first thing i would say is that the flow of your poem is really wonderful. The most special thing about his poetry? It's simple. The magic it creates ...

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Writer's Block

    Hello writer , I completely loved your poem and it brought a smile on my face. It is just so relatable that I am sure every writer must have enjoyed ...

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I Love You Still

    Hello I am here to review your poem. I must say you described waiting for love in a very beautiful manner. Love is a great feeling to express and write ...

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Endless Nightmare

    Hello writer ! Your poem is an amazing display of art. I completely loved your poem. As I kept reading it got more and more interesting. Even your title is ...

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Acquainted With the Night

    Hi,i don't know much about German but i would say i loved your work.Its written beautifully.The way you used sun as a metaphor,the words you used to describe all the ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: daddy's girl

    This poem is really so sweet ,i loved it .Your writing style is unique,just that use capital alphabets for the beginning letters which will emboss the beauty of your poem.You ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Now She's Gone

    HEY , this was a very nice poem though ! Just a little complain , i wish it was a bit longer .xD It has a really good rhyme to ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Why I'm Leaving You

    Hi , i am here to review your poem . I am very new to this site and found the title of your poem very catchy . The words you ...

    Apr 8, 2016


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia