User avatar

umaima

umaima

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Forgotten

    lol...asma

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: memories

    wait this was you...oh gosh I was reviewing so many things so fast that i didn't even realized....Just came back to it lol....amazing man keep it up

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: The girl's crush

    I will consider that tip

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: LOVE

    :)

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: LOVE chapter II

    really pleased to know you enjoyed it

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Love chapter III

    glad you liked it

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Pain

    okay firefighter, thanks for the review

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: If I were a BOY!!

    :)

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: I think I'm in love (a lover's song)

    thanks :D

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Forgotten

    thanks firefighter

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Mage

    thanks for your review animal but I purposely made it like that...the ending had to be something different and it isn't important that a poem has to rhyme according to ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Mage

    asma seriously.... the punctuation is right okay this is not the way to take revenge because I just took a lesson on punctuation... anyways thanks :P

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue: A Fair Kill.

    glad it helped :)

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: The Mirrior

    welcome asma...

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Love chapter III

    hey deadman, thanks for telling me that and I will surely proofread this one and the others before submitting from now on wards...

    Mar 18, 2013


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket