User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: Anger

    Hi there! Tee here for a review. I want to start off by saying that you convey some very powerful emotions and imagery with just a few lines. The poem ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, Other Re: Your Eyes

    Very thoughtful poem that highlights the power of falling in love!! You've kept the poem very concise, which works to your advantage because a lot of times, less is more. ...

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On Dreams

    I like that you wrote dreams to be something that can be equal parts surreal yet awkwardly lifelike, if that makes sense. Rather than writing of dreams that are super ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: growing up is

    Wow, this is a powerful poem in terms of emotion. I actually resonated with a lot of the situations and experiences that you mentioned because I myself have literally been ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Keeper of Secrets

    I like that this poem is more on the mysterious side, which leads the reader to be more likely to create their own interpretation of what exactly our narrator's Keeper ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Migration Patterns

    This is a very descriptive and imagery-heavy poem, which I absolutely love! I think poetry is the most powerful when it can paint images within the reader's mind and this ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: The Anthony James Stories: Part#1: Power

    I love the dialogue in this story so much!! The way Elroy and Tony interact had me super into the story from the very beginning. I think that you have ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Art » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Bone Pointing - 01

    As @H.G wrote in their review, you have most definitely set up some very interesting and dynamic characters that I actually really enjoyed following. This in itself can be difficult ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Dear Arizona (2)

    Hi! Tee jumping in for a review of this second chapter because I enjoyed reading the first installment very much. As I mentioned in my review of the first piece, ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Dear Arizona (1)

    This is a very powerful piece and I think that you do a good job of conveying a lot of the more difficult feelings/issues that victims of domestic violence/abuse are ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Greenhill International 1: The First

    This is a really solid foundation for what I'm hoping is a to-be-continued saga. One of the number one things I look for as a reader is an interesting setup ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Owen's story chapter 2

    Hi there! Tee here for a review. This is a fairly concise chapter, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but a bit more detail might help set the scene a ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: ...

    As others have mentioned, I had a little trouble discerning what exactly was going on with the animals -- were they imaginary friends/a figment of his imagination, or were they ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Manic

    I'm such a sucker for romantic and dramatic poems in general, so I want to start by saying that this is one of the cuter poems I've read in a ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: Shrinks Don’t Cure Migraines

    The ending note is literally the perfect bow to tie this story together, and I liked it so much that I wanted to start this review by mentioning that!! Okay, ...

    Jan 26, 2020


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov