User avatar

rubykae

rubykae

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Hiding Within

    Hello, Ruby here to review this really great piece of work. As a person who has struggled with anxiety, this was the best short poem I've read in a while. ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Doll Disease

    Hello, Ruby here to review your poem :) I was drawn in by the title of this poem 'Doll Disease'. Even before reading I was wondering exactly what this could ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Cosmic Queen

    Hi, Ruby here for a quick review :) Always a fan of anything written about the mysterious night sky, this piece caught my attention even just from the title. The ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Piano

    Hello, Ruby here for a review! Music and poetry both have a special place in my heart, so you've really hooked me with this one. I'm kind of in love ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Silver Fish

    Hi, Ruby here for a review :) This was a funny little poem, and I quite liked it. As a vegan, I enjoyed the subject of a fish escaping a ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Who am I?

    Hi GreenTulip, Ruby here for a review :) I like the subject of this poem because identity crisis is something that happens to anyone. I think that a younger audience ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: when i grow up

    Hi, Ruby here for a review :) I like the concept for this. I've written a few poems trying to place myself in a child-like mindset again because it can ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Music is Powerful

    Hello, Ruby here for ANOTHER review (ha ha) :) Well, first off I must say that I agree with this poem one hundred percent. Music is my life as well, ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yesterdays Makeup (Rhyming)

    Hello, Ruby here for a review :) Okay, I really enjoyed the topic of this piece. Using the superficialness of makeup to parallel to the superficialness of girls (or people ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Spirits

    Hi, Ruby here to review :) This is one of the first poems I've read like this. I like that instead of just blatantly saying that you've been drinking or ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: We Are One

    Hi, Ruby here for a quick review of this :) I like the idea of this poem. It's always interesting to read about someone who is going through that sort ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: War Prayer

    Hello, Ruby here to review another one of your poems, and again this is really good. Overall, I like this piece. I'm not a big fan of war anything, just ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fog

    Hi, Ruby here for a review! This poem is actually really beautiful. Nature poems can hold such impressionable images, and this one certainly does. You didn't just provide sight, you ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Ignite Me

    Hello, Ruby here for a review! So the topic of this poem is really interesting. I like the idea of this paradox fire, one that heals with its passion instead ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poetry

    Hello, Ruby here for a review :) I think this is such an interesting idea for a poem- one about poetry. Not something that you see too often, but when ...

    Nov 29, 2015


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich