User avatar

roxyask

  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Years passed

    Hi Roxy here! :) First off Im very sorry to hear about your grandmother! But it is lovely to see a poem written in her memory! "Grandmother I just wanted ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Horizons

    Hi Roxy here! :) I like the shortness and the crispness of your poem, its quite refreshing as untalentedwriter said!! I love the idea of "legs hanging off the horizon,", ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Little Different

    Hi Roxy here! :) I know that this is your first poem so I think that we all need a bit of encouragement, cause it takes courage to show others ...

    May 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Roses are red violets are blue

    Hi there, Roxy here! :) I Like the way you took this well known poem sentence and turned it into your own! Very creative! I can see that any grammatical ...

    May 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Crimson and White

    Hi Roxy here! It's a really interesting poem! I love the title, the idea of the contrasting colours, and then in the poem the contrasting personalities of the person you ...

    May 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Over Thinking

    Hi there Roxy here! :) I like the concept of the poem, it's very relatable! :) You will have to capatize all of your sentences, because it just looks a ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Captive

    Oh wow, this is such a captivating piece! Its brilliant, so raw and real! Just, oh wow! YOu can really feal the bare human emotion in this piece! "At dinner ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: dagger in my heart

    Hi Roxy here! :) The reading of this piece was quite difficult due to the structure and gramatical errors, so I'll run through some of those first! :) The first ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lost Love

    Hey there Roxy here! I think that this is a very sweet poem, but I have a few comments! :) This is a sweet love poem, but the title you ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Literature Re: Hope

    Hi there Roxy here! :) I think that you have an interesting concept idea to this piece! :) The idea of loosing hope and comparing it to the concepts of ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Glyph: An Impasse / Prologue

    Roxy here, I decided since I reviewed your other piece, I shoud review this too! :) I have to say that this is actually a Brilliant piece! It really brings ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: Dreams of Ballet

    Hi there, Roxy here! :) Like winterbites, Im not a dancer myself, but I can still relate to it, kudos to you! :) I wish that you got a bit ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Broken Piggy Bank

    Hi Roxy here! :) Its a good poem with an intresting line of thought in it! :) But, seeing as this is a review, there are are a few things! ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Void.

    I really enjoyed this piece, I feel that the title really suited the piece and obvioisly there was a lot of thought put into it! The full stop at the ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Love

    Hi Roxy here! This is such a cute and pick-me-up poem! Just what everyone needs! I wish it was a bit longer only because I want to read more of ...

    May 6, 2013


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor