User avatar

roxyask

  • Other » Realistic, General Re: 'Perfect'

    Hi there Samantha, Roxy here! I can see that this was written a while back, but since I am already here, I might as well review! :) First off - ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The red dress

    Hi there, roxy here! I know that you posted this up here quite a few months ago, but I just happened to stumble across it today and so decided I ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Spiritual Re: Lost

    Hi there Snoweary, Roxy here! :) I think that it is a lovely poem, i am not a big God believer myself, but I can still appreciate the feeling and ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Romantic Re: My forbidden love

    Hi there deliroast, Roxy here! :) On first reading the piece seems quite stiff with awkward sentences, Its like you were conservative in what you were writing and didnt let ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Don't want to admit you're wrong

    Hi there lisy, Roxy here! :) I think that the Idea you have here is a good one, I just feel that you could have executed a bit better! For ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Who's Love? (Revised)

    Hi Repose! This is a fantastic piece, but I cant help but wonder if it'd be better suited to another section, maybe other? It seemed like more of a prose ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Going Insane, or Not

    Hi there IHI, Roxy here! :) I think that this is a really fantastically interesting poem! The process of going insane..very hard to capture, but I think that you are ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: What If..

    Hi there recycledsoul, Roxy here! :) Its an interesting concept, I love question poems! :) But I would love if you tried to give some answers to these questions, just ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A vivid dream

    Hi there Roxy here as requested! :) I think that you need to work on the form of this poem a bit, its quite distracting to read through! I think ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Yearning to be Free

    Hi Roxy here reviewing as you wished! :) First off I have to agree with Kaylyn, the spacing needs to be fixed! Its very distracting to the reader! And some ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Will You?

    Hi there! Roxy here! :) I really like the poem and the emotion running through it! The insecurity of entering a new relationship is very relatable and very well done! ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: War in the Eye of the Storm

    Hi ktarantino! Roxy here! :) This is a really powerful poem that is beautifully written! I love the comparison on the "summer calm" and the, the "battle cry" of the ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: To My Father

    hi there, roxy here! I see that most of the gramatical stuff has been taken care of down below so I wont go through it again! I can feel the ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Emotional High

    Hi Roxy here! :) I see the concept that you were aiming for here, but I think that you need to work on it a little bit more to achieve ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: So many ways to go...

    Hi there Roxy here! :) The conceptfor this poem is certainly an interesting one! I havent read a lot of pieces like it before! So I like the originality of ...

    May 9, 2013


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni