User avatar

racket

some people have lives, some people have music

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Two Spectrums

    Hello, Duncan! racket here to review your story! I really, really like this. Being heterosexual myself, it was interesting to read this story from a gay perspective. You conveyed emotion ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Hell

    Hello Kathryn! racket here to review your poem. Well. This is kind of dark and depressing... But you made that atmosphere, and I think that's what you were going for, ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Voices

    Hello, Yui! I love your avatar... Okay, racket here to review this poem! Wow, So, I really like this. I think anyone could relate to this, in that there's always ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I'm... A Dreamer

    Hello! racket here to review your poem! Is your name actually Winston? O.O If it is, lucky you, 'cause you got an awesome name. I am jealous... XD Okay, so, ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Chance It

    Hello BlueDaisy! racket here to review your work! I really like this! I think everyone can relate to this, which is always a goal when writing anything. I like your ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Rainy Home (Edited)

    Hello, Rosebug! racket here to review your work! I really like this! I've written some similar stuff to this, so I can relate with both the girl and your writing ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Endangered

    Hello paula! racket here to review your work! Okay, I really like this, it's very emotional and well done. Good job! I really enjoyed this! My first suggestion would to ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Hey, Dad.

    Hey there, Jupiter! racket here to review your poem. All I can say is, I can totally relate. Just kidding, that is not all I can say, but yeah, this ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Our Time Game Called Life

    Hello Chrissy! racket here to review your work! Okay, well, I really, really like this poem. Very well portrayed and we can all relate to this. The idea is awesome, ...

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Dream

    Hello, Neverland! racket here to review this poem. Okay, well, I really like this. It conveys a lot of emotions that the reader can really relate to. Dysfunctional relationships and ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Perfect Night

    Hello! racket here to review your short poem! I really like this! Short and sweet and very well said and done. Good job! There's nothing really at first glance for ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Universe[ity]

    Hello kenzie! racket here to review your poem. Well, this is an interesting read. This does fit its name, that's for sure. I only have a couple suggestions for you, ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Demigod Poem

    NAJA, I love this!! Good job! Dang, you just made me really happy... XD So, you already know I love it, so I'm gonna go straight to being nit-picky, as ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Dear Rapunzel

    Hello, Sunset, racket here to review your poem! Well, I've seen this movie multiple times, so I get the whole thing. XD Good job! I'm wondering as to if this ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Jelly Stuff!

    Hello there! racket here to review this interesting little piece of poetry! Well. XD This is interesting! Okay, well, I have about three suggestions for you. Well, the first is ...

    Sep 12, 2015


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer