User avatar

mordax

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 8.1

    Hi again! I think we can skip introductions, and I apologize for the small delay on this review, I was hoping to get it all done in one go but ...

    Jun 10, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 7

    Hey there, Mordax here with a review!! I'm so excited for these new updates, so catch me hopping over to your following chapters right after this! Okay, let's get right ...

    Jun 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: To Sit on the Edge of the Moon

    Hey there! Mordax here for a review. First off, I love your imagery and wording. It truly is lyrical and beautiful. I do recommend, however, breaking up your stanzas into ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Sandy Shores of the Beach

    Hey there, Mordax with a review! Okay, this poem is so good. I always love water imagery and you delivered spectacularly. So let's get into it... And yet the splashing ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: [Some things are obvious]

    Hi there, Mordax here with a review! First off, I love your formatting for this poem! It flows beautifully and has that lyrical feel that I love about poetry. I ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: cruelty is genetic

    Hi there, mordax here for a review! So to start off, I loved this poem. The title already hooked me in and that first stanza... omg, absolutely amazing. I am ...

    May 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Passover

    Hey there, mordax here with a review! So the title, Passover, as I know is a Jewish holiday (I think?) but I am not well educated on it and thus ...

    May 7, 2021
  • Art » Mystery / Suspense, Lyrical Re: My Life Poem

    Hey there!! Just hopped on to review! I love your poem, btw, I relate to it so hard, especially the idea of wanting to please everyone even though it's impossible. ...

    May 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Dragonslaying is Not a Viable Career Path

    Hello there! Mordax here for a review. Um.... Wow!!! I loved this poem. No, seriously, this poem is absolutely amazing. When I started reading it, I already knew I was ...

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: We Lift Our Burdens

    Hello, mordax here with another review! I am continuously impressed by your talent! I love this poem so much, and it might be my favorite yet that I've read from ...

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Nightmare Begging

    Hi there, mordax here with a review!! First off, I loved this poem! I love the message of it and honestly, the title. It was what hooked me in and ...

    Apr 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Dear, the one I fell for

    Hi there!! Mordax here with a review. Um..... Wow!!! I love this poem so much. It has such a beautiful and unique flow that just rolls so smoothly off the ...

    Apr 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Black Hand's Ticking Claws

    Hi there, mordax here! I loved this poem and found it really interesting. I read it through a few times and viewed it differently each time. I have no critiques ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Cursed Blessing

    Ooooooooh I love this poem! I love how you formatted it, showing the facade that's displayed vs. the inner monologue which instantly contrasts it. Dear Friend (Ex Lover), I found ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: A Dance That Never Was

    Hi there! Mordax here with a review. To start off, I absolutely loved this poem. I love the flow you established and the meaning behind it--this love that never was ...

    Apr 15, 2021


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind