User avatar

mordax

  • Poetry » General, General Re: We only go as far as we walk

    Hey there, Mordax here for a review! Let's get started: First off, I loved this poem! It was a lament to this lost relationship, and you conveyed this hopelessness well. ...

    Jul 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 5

    Hey there, Mordax here with another review! Let's get started. I didn’t actually bother listening to them—it was just something work related—but I wanted to be the one seated next ...

    Jul 19, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Maths

    Hey there! Mordax here for a review, so let's get started! First off, I love how you used math in this poem. You start off with this repetition of the ...

    Jul 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: lve letter frm a brken keybard

    Hey there! Mordax here for a review! Okay so..... I really loved this poem. A lot. Like... a lot. I love how you formatted it and would have been drawn ...

    Jul 13, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 4.2

    Hey again! Let's skip all introductions and whatnot because we just covered that last chapter, lol. So, here we go! Grey noticed, seeming a bit disappointed to see me go, ...

    Jul 13, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 4.1

    Hey there! Sorry for the wait on this review but here I am! To be honest, I haven't taken a look at the other reviews, so if I repeat anything, ...

    Jul 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Rewind

    Hi there, Mordax here for a review! I would be lying if I said I wasn't dragged in by Eleanor Rigby alone. I love the Beatles so much and I'm ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: crushed

    Hey there, Mordax here for a review!! Let's get started... First off, I love this poem. It is so heavy and hauntingly beautiful. I totally understand that feeling of life ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Treasure hunting

    Hey there, mordax here with a review! Let's get started. Blue shades of red I love this. It seems a bit backwards yet it makes so much sense to me ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Forever - Part Two - The Captive

    Hey there, me again! Let's get started! "Hold it!" Emma froze. I would suggest having this part of dialogue as its own paragraph to avoid confusion with who is saying ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Forever - Part One - The Farewell

    Hey there! I liked your later chapter and was intrigued so here I am for the others. the city of Gotham spread before me. Ohhhhhh okayyyyy yesssss Gotham, I'm hyped. ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Forever - Part Three - The Caped Figure

    Hey there, Mordax here with a review!! Forewarning, I haven't read any of your other chapters, so I will be a bit lost as to the plot so my review ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Night Sky

    Hey there, Mordax here with a review!! Btw, I loveeee this poem, so this review will be speckled with critiques and appreciations. Sometimes when I stare into the moon Here, ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: You've got no Brains

    Hey there, mordax here! Loved this poem, so let's get to it! I'm lack that skill I think you mean "I lack that skill" I'm angry too And thus defiant ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 8.2

    Hey again! Mordax here! Let's-a-go! “And that’s when I realized that hey, this guy’s not old at all! He just dresses that way to be fashionable,” Paimon said, poking out ...

    Jun 11, 2021


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla