User avatar

mellophone7

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sunflowers

    I really love this. It's one of those poems where you just get such a strong, clear image in your head. The only thing I would comment on would be ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lifeblood

    I kind of liked this, but one thing about it is that you could either leave it this short, and it'd be okay, or you could expand on it, and ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paintings

    I kinda liked this. Me, being a painter, I clicked on it, and I wasn't disappointed with what I found. I really love poems that effortlessly rhyme, so thumbs up ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poems are for all of us.

    I liked this, mainly because a lot of people seem (to me) to think that writing poetry "isn't cool" and it TOTALLY is!!! The meaning behind it was really clear. ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Innocent Little Kitten

    Cute. I do like this. I agree with you when you say the third stanza is off a bit, but I'm sorry, I have no suggestions for you. Just one ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fire's Escape

    Oh, I love this! It's always so cool and fascinating when somebody is able to take something (like fire) and describe it perfectly. I especially like it when people can ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Life through Darkness...

    You were right. This was slightly confusing to read, but almost liked it, because that's how life is sometimes. I didn't find anything grammatically wrong with it, although I would ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Me and The Past

    Wow, this is really, really good. I love the whole childhood happiness feel of it. Especially for being your first poem, this is very well written. I just have a ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gold and Gray

    This is really good! This is my favorite part. And, why are the senses trusted so when all they do is deceive? Because all they know cannot be defined. Mainly ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snowy Day

    This is actually pretty good. Although, one thing I would suggest on changing would be the title. When I first clicked on it, I thought it was going to be ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shipwrecked Love

    Short and sweet. Absolutely loved this. Sometimes the simplest poems are the ones that turn out to be the best, and this is one of them. Just one suggestions: add ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Teddy Bear and His Used Heart

    Well, this poem most definitely made me never want to abuse a toy again! Talking about monsters eating a bear from the inside, and the bear's heart being already gone....really ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sailing into the Sunrise

    This is really cool. It's kind of like you're combining dreams and some sort of fairy tale. In fact, this poem reminded me of a book I read, called The ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a leaf's life and yours

    Hi! I really liked this piece. It's lovely tying in a person's life and a leaf's life. Flawless. I glanced through the previous reviews and saw people had already helped ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I wish

    We all wish we could go back in time and become a kid again. Me included. Unfortunately, we can't, and have to settle for the memories. I loved reading this ...

    Jun 26, 2011


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild