User avatar

lexy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Butterfly in December

    Young girls with delicate fairytales age into winter, [color=red]?face stroked with commercial whites and blacks and browns.? (What???) A geisha’s mask, cold on sickly skin, thin blue veins crawl we

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: November's Child

    November’s Child s olitude and s nowy nights grey leaves in your midnight hair tangled upon your ?broken shoulders? (what?) melancholy hazel eyes gentle hands and frozen heart trails of ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She loved him, though she hated their goodbyes.

    She spent her days in a constant daze with Thoughts of hearts and hands [color=red]grazing a guitar She could no longer hear the music but She sang his lyrics loudly ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wishing Star

    I've been in a bit of a writer's rut lately where anything I write sounds like crap. Yeah, so here's a poem I wrote two years ago. Nuff said. Enjoy ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely

    Haven't read this myself for a little while. I wrote it for school last year, but I hate reading through it because of the feelings attatched to it...but feedback would ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Absence of Love

    In the Absence of Love When I look into your eyes and see nothing but the reflected sky when I hold your restless hands and feel only the urge to ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide

    Do you like that feeling? Becoming feelingless? When you're so drunk , you cannot feel the Cigerette burning your fingers. Do you like that feeling? Becoming feelingless? When you're lying ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm

    The Storm She stands in the field, Her charcoal spheres pointed to the sky. She stands hoping for just one drop to fall. The clouds hang above, like monsters over ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Bjorn, This belongs in your blog, not on the poetry forum. You have produced and are capable of producing much better. Best, Brad *slams mouse on the table* Argh... BRAD ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cursed

    Im not a poet but heres one I wrote several years back ----- When I see your ghostly figure, I know it cannot be real, For you are ?torn forever?, ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothingness

    A calm sea of nothingness Has possessed my body. It's like touching butter, So soft and smooth... It glides through my bones Giving me a completeness Which has never reached ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To the moon and back

    “How far is it to the moon?” she asks. You look down at the top of her head. “ A long ways , my love,” you say. She turns and ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Am I desperate??

    Don't go too hard on me this is my first post -------------------------------------------- Am I desperate in this world of ours? I always look up to the stars And they shine ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Breathe

    Breathe Raw and beautiful I take in a breath of ripe air and slowly release it out through my mouth. Somewhere a distance away you do the same, apart from ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death's guarantee

    I prowl the night Waiting. I am not cruelty; I am not greed. I am just death. I do not take What is not mine. I do not cause hurt ...

    Nov 3, 2006


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies