User avatar

lexy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone with the Wind

    The title reminded me of a racing horse, hee hee. Anyway, autumn yeah nice topic :-) I liked your use of "marshmallow" it struck up nice images for me. The ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Screaming Roses

    I wrote this when I was moody. Please tell me what you think of it. Roses scream The grass raided Blood gleams On its moist blades The silken flower Turns ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tempus Fugit

    I'll sit prune-faced in a courtyard, the eastern tract, thumbing the armrest of a bench, a shadow shepherding dawn down a western wall, legs crossed, agitating airs with studious kicks. ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Birthdays

    I used to think the only way that time flew was [s]to[/s] by throw(ing) my alarm (clock) out (of) the window. On those cold and bitter nights I wake to ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No Words

    I love the water melon bit, its a powerful bit of imagery (dripping off your tongue.) I suppose its the colours that made it real for me. Over all I ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    i agree with the above. To be honest it was the first lines of each stanza that made it clumsy and even boring.... sorry, i don't think its "deep" or ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: we get by

    and people say that some of my work has creeped them out. I like it and it has powerful imagery :D good job!!! the crack in the pavement stuff is ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Remember When....

    actually.... I rather liked it. Maybe people that haven't been in that situation can't relate to the feelings portrayed or whatever.... I dunno do I ... but. I liked it. ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Puzzle Pieces

    The jigsaw pieces blaze through his permeable eyes, pierced with glass[s]y[/s] soul-stars shoving their way through in bloody tears. He begs me to disentangle his hopes and dreams which come ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To a dear friend

    Inside I know she’s bleeding Her bubbliness is just an act I wish I knew how to help her How to save her life from death (I like the alliteration ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    *hyperventilating* This is a flipping good piece of work.... if I could write like this... well, you know! Ok my favourite bit was when you said "because we're poets" it ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Incan Shark

    When you left a link in my blog after I had had a ranting session about him this really cheered me up :-) Its really captured him... lol. And my ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Robin

    Robin The quiet countryside of Mersham Where I watched the birds sing sweetly And the magpies sleep soundly. I hop from left to right searching for my friends, But I ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two People...

    In us there are only two hands, a suspension bridge over the Atlantic, (I love this part!!!!!) Undulating over the waves gently… Being caressed by the sunlight with froth and ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two Hearts, One Love

    This is for Rob Two hearts, One Love Two hearts become one Two souls entwine Two lives unite In love we are strong We'll live to see another day We'll ...

    Nov 7, 2006


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)