User avatar

klara1882

Klara

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hotel of the lost

    Like it very much. My favourite part: ''As if I'm alone In a room full of people, Everyone cares But no one understands. I just want to run away From ...

    Oct 12, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fall

    Hello, Here I am as requested. I won't be concentrating on grammar errors for I'm not that good at grammar myself. Throughout the story you didn't capitalize names, beginnings of ...

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: bonsoir

    Hi, I won't make this long for I usually am not a huge fan of poetry. I have to say that I absolutely loved this. Great job. ~and you wonder ...

    Sep 22, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Thinking in a bottomless pit

    Hi, I'm Klara nice to meet you. :D I will review your piece today. First off, I'd like to say that I really felt like I could relate to Annie. ...

    Sep 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: We Understand

    Yeah, I love this. ~I light myself a cigarette and begin to talk of our life together. The playground we used to share, the friends we grew to know but ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Script » General, General Re: Weak

    Hi Luca, I'm going to review your poem today. I'm not that much of a poet, but I'll do my best. I'll try to be patient. XD First off, I'd ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: The Meadow

    Hi Devan! I really like this. I don't know if this is a part of something bigger, but it seems like it is. It seems like it's a random description ...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: deleted

    Hello there! :) I really like this. I think it's a great introductory part to the story that could be amazing, I'm thinking about all of the things that might've ...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Forever

    Hello I'm not really that much of a poet but I really loved this, especially these three lines: And she whispered shyly “yes” But, of course, he knew best. And ...

    Aug 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Coffee Stains

    Beautiful writing style. I loved it. :)

    Aug 29, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    Hello. I'm sure we all need answers to your wonders, because they're always the same. For everyone. However, not everything in life has to be the way most of people ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Marie

    Hi, I truly enjoyed this piece. It is very easy to read, and even though a bit of cliche, it's emotional. While reading I could feel Hal's sanity which made ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: You Liar

    Hi, I truly enjoy this way of writing - nothing but a dialogue. It kind of encourages readers to imagine the whole picture only by their imagination (which is always ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Dramatic Re: It's Been Far Too Long

    Hi, I enjoyed reading this. It's beautiful, emotions are well shown in it. It's easy to feel all you felt when writing it. Keep writing, it's great.

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Rational facts

    Hi, I agree with most of it. ''What stopped me at fact number 10?! I don’t know the rest of them. By God’s will, a long life is still ahead ...

    Aug 27, 2012


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson