User avatar

kitrosemon13

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Being

    This poem was very good, I liked the flow of rhyme. Overall there is not anything wrong with it that I can see. Keep writing! -M.

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost

    This poem was very confusing, try to write another word other than feel. Use synonyms in a thesaurus and try to rewrite it, it was a bit difficult to read ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Party Like A Zombie

    I enjoy reading all of your works but this one was my favorite. Though it did not have much imagery I liked the flow of it, it made me laugh ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Us Write

    No, I wrote this by myself. (: I do not copy others, I think it is a bit trashy.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Luna Italy

    Yes, I am sorry for that aswell. I did not have much to work with when I spoke of Italy. I am planning a visit there next year.

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost Eyes

    thank you, I suppose the balloons part is confusing. Sorry for that, I merely men't people only look at the size of things.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Breeze

    Yes, well their is no children out at night. It was the grass on the ground that I was speaking of.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Begining Dream

    You have a very unique way of writing short poems, this one by far is my favorite that I have read from you. (: keep Writing. -M. H. Darling

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Adding Color

    I liked this poem, but I feel it was lacking something important. Try to make it longer maybe.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye

    Well in saying the word 'democracy' and 'dictators' I mean't to say how goodbye is a word everyone is forced to say. I'll add that in so it can make ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: jealousy

    Nice poem, it makes me feel like I am speaking this. Because this is how I feel when my more worse emotions get the best of me. Keep writing. -M.H. ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: James

    That a nickname everyone calls him, and I thought Jimmy rhymed with that part of the poem.

    May 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Word of Wisdom

    I really enjoyed reading this poem,this really expresses a lot of emotion, and it shows how I (the reader) feels about the world. Keep writing (: -M.

    May 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only In My Dreams

    I corrected my mistakes. I suppose I did not re-read over everything, thanks to both of you! :D

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Puppet Children of Eve

    No problem, now for the 'Where is my tent' I was referring to a circus, a ring master yelling and the pain of the two small children who are suppose ...

    Apr 13, 2010


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi