User avatar

kingofeli

The Throne Room

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Supernatural Re: Call of The Zodiac: Preview

    Wow, this story kept me reading from the first sentence right down to the very end! It's a well-written piece, though there are some discrepancies, they weren't huge. The first ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Deleted 50

    The way that this poem was put together is absolute genius, and the title adds even more to it. I love the way you chose your vocabulary for this poem; ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 11.14.14

    This is a very short poem, but it's able to convey a lot of feeling and background in a very short amount of time, which is what I like. It's ...

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Strangers

    Ahh, this poem gives me some conflicting feelings between "scared" and "enlightened", which I really enjoy! On one hand, it feels almost scary, as you're talking about all of these ...

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: xi xiv

    This poem is very nice. I enjoy the structure and the dedication (happy 10th birthday even though I'm late, YWS). The poem flows very nicely, and I also like the ...

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Skin Deep

    Well, this poem definitely hits deep for me as well. I have the same problem with cutting and self-harming; my body is quite literally littered by scars from where I've ...

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cat and the Video game

    Alright well, there's a lot to be done here, but don't get discouraged! The first thing I'm going to recommend is paragraph breaks. A new paragraph should be started every ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: there's a wreath on the side of route 66

    Oh wow where do I start with this? This is such an amazingly good poem, I honestly have no idea how it has six likes and no reviews so here ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Strangers

    A truly heartfelt and kind of heartbreaking poem indeed! It made me sad reading it, but I'm guessing that was the intent, so that's a point for you. While I ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Haunted

    Wow, no reviews on this yet? That's really surprising. Alright, here we go! I really enjoy the way that this poem was written. Each placement of punctuation and space of ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: the boy who tasted fear

    This is a nice poem--it kind of scares me, which seems like that's the purpose of the poem. I do enjoy scary-sounding stuff though, and this poem has a very ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Please Don't Assume

    Wow. This poem really hits me right in the heart--it's very personal and I can almost feel the disappointment and upset of the speaker/author. It also conveys feelings that I've ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Gift

    Hm. I think this really would have been better if it were longer--the short length of the poem doesn't really convey any sort of message. Forgive me but I think ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleep.

    This is a very, very good poem and I don't know why it has so few reviews. Thanks to the rhyme, I feel like the strength of the poem is ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Free Fall

    I really enjoy this poem and the style it was written in. It reminds me a lot of my own work, mostly with the lack of uppercase letters. I think ...

    Nov 7, 2014


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire