User avatar

kikialicia31

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love <3

    I don't like it, I love it! This is really original and realization. I think that you really need to write more! Can't wait to read even more, Alicia.

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Survival

    snoopysoap wrote : this was nice. i liked it. you could probably put some paragraphs or something in there, instead of it being just one big block (though im not ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Door to Heaven

    Hey there and wow! This is great! I like the way you write it and I think you should write more. The way you write it makes the reader and ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Allen is a park

    theotherone wrote : Hello there, I'm here as requested! I really liked this poem. The imagery was awesome, and the way you wrote it... Well, it's pretty good. ;) I ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daddy?

    Wow! First of all, I don't even know what to say about it. It's cool and creepy. I write some poem and I only post when I feel like I ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Voice

    Hello and welcome to Young Writers Society! I enjoyed reading it. I like the intro but it's kind of disturbing when you keep on repeating it over and over again. ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

    shanan-cat wrote: Oh, very unique! Although, very different.... I think that most people understand that when reading a poem, you count the syllables in your head. I thinks it's actually ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lunatic

    Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay! I like this part Put me down before I hurt someone. But I don't really understand what you ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just a day

    Hey there! I don't think this poem is too long. I liked this poem. There's a lot of "promise" in it. So, don't look behind that curtain, Don't pull back ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All I Think About

    Hello, forgive me if I come off me,this poem is a little too cliche to be deep but i like the last line "I wonder, if he loves me." Anyway, ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hannah's Heartbreak

    Hello, I think this is okay. I liked it. AquaMarine wrote that it's not totally original but I liked the meaning of the lyrics. I founded myself singing it in ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicidal Moon

    fading-dream wrote: You have captured what many authors fail at. The writing is not about capitalization and punctuation but about rhythm, feeling, flow. You have succeeded wonderfully. I love the ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What if??

    Flower~Child wrote :Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer. I hope you have been enjoying the site so far. Please don't take my review as harsh because ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Math

    Sakuragirl1 wrote : That's really cool. We've been told our whole lives were going to use math, and you just showed that in a cool way. Keep Writing! I totally ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Princess killer

    retrodisco666 wrote :I don't care if other people see things wrong in this. I wish I could write that good, because that was amazing. I absolutely love it. I like ...

    Nov 7, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain