User avatar

kenziefavaloro

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Your Mouth Forms My Name

    Hey I'm Kenzie! Wow! I think this poem is really fascinating and I love the way you portrayed it to your audience. The imagery of the word "fell" falling down ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Girl Who Wrote Symphonies

    Hey! I'm Kenzie and I really liked this literature poem you wrote. I think that the topic of it is very fascinating and full of truths and emotion. It is ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Do You Believe

    This is beautiful. I am Catholic and also believe. But as everyone is their own individual, I believe some parts and do not believe other parts. Or in other words ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Other » Health, Realistic Re: Sad teens with happy faces- intro

    This is very emotional work. There is much meaning behind it and even though it is dark, I like how there is hope. This is the kind of reading someone ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Sammy

    WOW! ^^ my first reaction to reading this I myself love mystery and supernatural type reads and this was amazing! I do not have any corrections or suggestions only compliments. ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Help Me Calm Down

    Hi there! Just wanted to leave some comments on your lyrics which i think are great! This would really make for a great song and the whole time i was ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: The who

    Hello! I am not here for any grammatical corrections or suggestions (sorry!) for I am no English Wiz myself, but to simply say this story is fascinated! How sweet for ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: American Citizen.

    This is amazing! Wow! I really took this to the heart and really never thought about the point your making before. But it is true. Some patriotic people just say ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Our Time Game Called Life

    Hello! This read was well worth while! I really relate to the message you are sending off and agree that life flies by way too fast! I'm not really looking ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Don't shred paper, shred waves!

    This format is so creative! I have never read anything like this before but i really like how you wrote this poem! I cannot fully understand the meaning in all ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Memories Past

    This is beautiful! I do not know if you did this intentionally, but the stanzas shorten towards the end and I feel like that has a meaning to it if ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Friday

    I do not know whether this is about a person with social anxiety or if it is about a person fighting depression. Either way, this poem is very deep. It ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Perfect Night

    Even though this poem is short, I feel as though that makes it all the more powerful. I love the meaning and point in this poem because i can relate ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Your weapon

    Reading this poem just made my day! I do not think your poem is cliche and neither should you, it is really good. I like how it is different because ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: The World Is A Waste

    This poem is so well thought out! I really like the Diction you used in this, and I like the different lines. When you put lines with very few words ...

    Sep 14, 2015


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn