-
Re: Dancing: The Escape
I love this story. It's got a wonderful rhythm and romantic thought to it. You fit the A-Z thing in perfectly! I didn't think you'd be able to do it. ...
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: (Need a title)
Now, a great big warning before I review this piece: I don't usually review essays. But I was intrigued by your teacher's question and your amazingly thoughtful response. First of ...
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: Paradise Syndrome.
I love this poem, really and truly and honestly: Great work! The last two stanzas were brilliant, but there were certain lines that put off the entire flow and rhythm. ...
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: The Game of Life
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS. THIS IDEA. IS. BRILLIANT. MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE OR A NOVEL OR SOMETHING I WOULD READ THIS FOREVER. Few nitpicks.. such as grammar ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: Tchotchkes
Kat here to review! Third stanza : "eyes won't open mouth won't " I think you meant "Eyes won't open, mouth won't either." Or something like that.. it was cut ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: Strength
Super amazing poem, and I like how you used the repetition of "I am stronger, and I will stay that way." I did think that it was a little to ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: The Sweet Smell of Dead Babies
I agree with what the reviewers said below! At first, I got kind of excited... This is going to be horrifically disturbing, awesome! And then BAM! Skyrim! A hilarious ending, ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: Arrogant Ambitions
Like below, there were a few words that offset the rhythm and flow, including "airhead" and the line "the pleading and begging of others". Also, there were a few grammar ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: What now?
Wonderfully terrific poem, right there! As said below, all the other reviewers said it right. This poem just reminds me of Dr.Horrible's sing-a-long blog: The conflict is never solved. And ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: life
Really good topic/thought for poetry. I liked the ideas you presented, but I do believe like the review below: You need to work on your grammar and your wording. As ...
Mar 29, 2014 -
Re: [Insert Creative Title Here]
This is a hilarious idea of yours, and I love it! Like you said before in a reply to someone's comment, the "Insert" was VERY repetitive, and it sometimes got ...
Mar 29, 2014 -
Re: The Militia Boys
Amazingly talented poem. (Or you're talented). Anyways, just a few grammar issues. i.e.: "From their eyes, the battle-light shone." "The sun, a golden light wrought" "These thought in their mind's ...
Mar 27, 2014 -
Re: Fiction
First of all, I think, perhaps, you have placed these brilliant thoughts in the wrong category? Or am I missing out on some new way of writing poetry? Nitpicks. Typos. ...
Mar 27, 2014 -
Re: A Love Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Awesome poem! First line of the entire poem. Grammar Nazi time! It either should be "Like, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, You better learn..." You're supposed to use commas when ...
Mar 27, 2014 -
Re: A Diary from the Dead
Hi there! I think this poem was really good! The length of each line seemed to fit each stanza. Also, the rhymes were nice and smooth! Also, I understood it ...
Dec 27, 2012
