User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inside In

    This is wonderful. I LOVE how you(?) think of your baby as a person--so many young mothers are forgetting this. I love the emotion, and the way you describe things. ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Poet's Land

    From our depths to our lips? Huh? I mean, i get it, but...not really..... And chisled isn't a a word. :P Chiseled is. Overall, great poem. Which is why you're ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Plague

    You has comma trouble. :P I don't normally like it when people do this, but since it's for school I'll just quote the whole thing here and put my corrections ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To My Stalker

    ......DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING! XD Seriously, you can take the suggestions before me, but I think the poem's fine without them. You made something very scary very humorous. Sorry bout the ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    Forgive this generalization of your age group as a whole, but you’re now a sulky and scowling acne-ridden soul. Hmm, the rhythm seems a bit off on the second-to-last line. ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    .......this was strange. (Strange isn't necessarily bad.) What I mean by that is, at first (except for the line spacing and the emotional nature) it doesn't really feel like a ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Torture Chamber

    You have some comma trouble. “847 , do you know what you’re in for?” I try again , reaching for my neck. A few minor pronoun issues. It is sore ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    Yup. Mostly. You use "your" when you should use "you're" and there was you missing its u in there somewhere. And it's writing, with one t. Also, I don't think ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: My Parents Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself...

    I know how you feel. I think it's because of what most people think of as the "dark side" of their conscience, and what I think are often demons. (Yeah, ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear, YWS

    ...."Kind of" is not grammatically correct. (Neither is "kinda", but it can be excused as slang, in my opinion.) And it's "you're busy" not "your busy". And I totally agree ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Please People Stop Fighting

    Actually, I don't think the flow was all that great--you're too wordy. Try using fewer words. (But the first person is right--if English is your second language, YOU ARE SO ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. This put me over the edge and made me cry. Why is everyone dying? In the past two weeks, I've had a distant friend, a friend of a friend, ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is Me

    I LOVE THIS. I don't agree with the comments above me, either about the emotion or the "story in poem format" thing. However, it's possible they may have a point--instead ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sorry.

    I agree with Soulkana, different line spacing might be better. Also, the flow doesn't seem quite right. Have fun playing with words and stuff--it's important to get your feelings on ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Cam's Entry for Jas' Prompt Contest

    Good story. Some problems, but they've already been pointed out, so I don't have much to say. :P (This is just like my speech class. XD) Aaannnddd I'm here for ...

    Apr 20, 2011


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier