User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rebel, yeah...

    Hi new person! :) I'm being a rebel and reading this even though I'm 14.5! This poem is very well-written - it's about an interesting topic and has some brilliant ...

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Eating - The Hidden Fatal Side

    Hi there! :) I like the subject of this poem - it's not a very common one, and I think you did well with it! Just a couple suggestions for ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Strolls of the solitary

    Wow - what beautiful imagery! You're really good with metaphors, I can tell. The vocabulary is lovely as well (ha, it rhymes!) and the theme is haunting and eerie, but ...

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Countdown

    By the end of the story, my mouth was literally hanging open in shock. Wow. Very well-written and suspenseful, and I can only imagine what happened to poor Jenna after ...

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Music Were a Person

    This poem was marvelous and very unique! I like this part - "He’d walk beside you wherever you went, A little jump in his metronome step." I love the little ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Dreamer at the End of the Maze

    This piece has left me speechless (not literally, of course). It is quite simply beautiful, and very, very relatable. Forget about painting pictures in your mind, I was there; I ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: God Bless the Broken Rose

    Hello! I love the theme of this poem, especially your use of metaphor - it painted a lovely rueful watercolor in my mind. The title fits well. I have some ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: .

    Hi! This poem is lovely and deep - I like the comparison of leaves and lives (pretty similar words, aren't they?). I agree with the previous reviewer (about removing "today"), ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Wanderlust.

    Hi there! What I like about this poem is that it sounds quiet and comforting, somehow. As if someone got up in the middle of a silent, dull room filled ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Attention

    Hi there! :) First of all, I love the message you're presenting here - especially these lines: "Attention, or the lack of it puts our kids in detention It could ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Gloom.

    I like the emotion in this poem! "Gloom" describes it wonderfully. I especially like these snippets: "She let the warm breeze Melt in her hard pores." "Stretching their hands gave ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fields and Fields and

    Wow, this poem is brilliant! :) I love the formatting and flow of everything, and I've never thought of the South in this way. I'll never look at it the ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Waterfall - Page 1 Part 1

    This is quite interesting so far! I have a couple suggestions, though... " I would like it cold,please." I told him. " Alright, calm down." he said with a frown. ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: 300 ft²

    I love this poem - it sounds desperate and haunting, and yet beautiful. In the way an abandoned house is beautiful. I especially like the last line and the metaphor ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sleepless Night

    I love that this poem is so unusual - it comes as an unexpected jolt. I agree with thegirlwhowrites, this isn't just another poem about falling asleep. Your vivid imagery ...

    Jan 3, 2014


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain