User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Pointless.

    Hi person! Anyway...I actually think that it flows better without the comma after "senryu", but that's just me. Since you wouldn't see it written that way if it were a ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of Dreaming

    Wow, this is beautiful! It sounds breathless and happily desperate (if that makes sense). Even though it doesn't rhyme, it's as if I brushed my hand against a silk curtain ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I've been trying

    This is better than you seem to think it is - the rhyme sequence is unusual but works really well, and you have some beautiful metaphors in here. I like ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Thoughts

    Hi there! :) I actually feel that the ellipse is very effective. I understand that the repetition is for effect, but it would be interesting and unusual if in fact ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black Blood

    As I just saw a reviewer do, I will simply quote your poem, but with all the suggestions I have within it, so you can see it overall (take as ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Holly, The List, and the End of the World: Chapter 1

    First of all, I will, off the bat, tell you some of the lines I love - Even in the face of the end of the world, Mel is shallower ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Disintegrating

    This part, and onward, nearly made me tear up - My peers are cutting into me with their eyes It's as if you read my mind. I love, love, love ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Monsters in the Closet

    Gosh, this is creepy. I wasn't expecting that, and it's a very interesting, original plot twist - I've never read anything quite like this before. Overall, I love the idea, ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: March

    I love this. It sounds like a march in itself (which I bet was your intention), and it conveys a melancholy hopelessness, like you just have to keep going even ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Field Of Time

    Wow. This is beautiful, and has left me breathless - I'm not really sure what to say. Your writing is brilliant as always - flows like someone just talking languidly, ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Art » General, Other Re: My Hands Dress My Feet

    I really, really like this. It's kind of a collection of random streams of thought that could be taken as either incredibly thought-provoking, or merely amusing (as others have said). ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Power of Invisibility

    Wow...what an ending. I definitely wasn't expecting that. In fact, it brought me close to tears. What I love about this story is how impossible it is not to empathize ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Dancing Free.

    Hi person! I'll get criticism over with first: The next competitor walks on the stage, and music starts to play. I think removing "the" would make it flow better. Diddle-de-dum, ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Rebirth

    Hi there! I'm here to fictitiously review, so ignore everything I say... Criticism What I noticed about this poem was that you overuse the word "the" in a lot of ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Tumult

    Hello! Here to review, obviously... Anyway, I like how this poem seems to roll off the tongue - normally when I read something, I read every line twice (weird, I ...

    Jan 17, 2014


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu