User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Museum of Becoming

    Hi Hira, you seem new so I wanted to welcome you along with giving my thoughts on this intriguing poem. That was straight dragon FIRE This quote really stuck out ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Hi Cats! I saw your most recent chapter in the green room and thought I'd check out this story. I'm excited to see your take on Romantazy. That was straight ...

    Sep 9
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fire flies

    Hi, Dragonight here to review this tragic story. I love how you've structured this poem. It is very intriguing to read. The story this tells is quite sad yet beautiful ...

    Sep 1
  • Poetry » Nature, Science Re: Rejuvenation

    What a fascinating concept for a poem! Dragonight here to leave a review on this cycle of life. I could tell from the start that you have experience in poetry. ...

    Sep 1
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Lost Reverence

    Wow! What a poem. Dragonight here to leave a review on it. Based on your description I wanted to ask if this was your own work or one you really ...

    Sep 1
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dreadful Emptiness

    Hi Dragonight here. I was curious about this one since I love psychology stuff. I also haven't reviewed one of your works so I wanted to give it a look. ...

    Aug 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Threads Of Destiny: Clash Of The Tribes Book Two-The Umber Veil Introduction-The End

    Here’s my review for the second book in your Clash of the Tribes series. Hope you enjoy! Characters I like how you had Phoenix Tribe switch to the same groupings ...

    Jul 24
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End

    Hi Cats! It has been a long time. As I came to the end of my own book I realized that I hadn’t finished reading yours. I’ll review Books 2 ...

    Jul 24
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Brandy’s origin-Siren’s Desire

    Hi! Dragon here to review this enchanting tale. I saw it in the green room and wanted to check out one of your stories that isn't full on horror theme, ...

    Jul 4
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Attack

    Hi, Dragonight here to review this interesting story. That was straight dragon FIRE (stuff I liked) I am fascinated by your description of loosing senses. Your loss of sight was ...

    Jun 12
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: intricacies

    Hi, dragonight here to review this interesting poem. I will start this off with something I noticed as I read this poem. For most works I think gender does not ...

    Jun 6
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: dumb little stupid little dum-dum

    Hi! Dragonight here to leave a review on this silly sad story. That was straight dragon FIRE (Things I enjoyed) This story sounds silly on the surface but is truly ...

    May 11
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

    Hi, Dragonight here. Not sure if this is a review or more of a comment but I actually happened to be near Victoria at the moment so I wanted to ...

    May 4
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: To Dwindle And Dwell In The Tale

    Hi, Dragonight here. This is the first time I've seen one of your works in the green room so I thought I'd give it a read. My first comment is ...

    Apr 14
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Your blood and greed (ambition of the mind)

    This is an interesting story, or commentary I suppose. I agree that there is indeed a universal lack. A need for something more. Desires that only grow larger the more ...

    Mar 23


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi