User avatar

crissymarx

crissymarx

  • Poetry » General, General Re: In Silence...

    Hello Vibe! i love the thought and feeling you put into this poem...but I have a few suggestions... First the tenses seemed a little odd at times. It's not that ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Just Like Yesterday.

    I actually love this poem. Not only is it beautifully written, but it also has a beautiful meaning and understanding. I also love the subtle rhyme scheme and the vocabulary ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War in the sky.

    You're definitely right about your fabulous ending. I love how you ended the poem and it actually really made me ponder the whole meaning of your poem. The only comment ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Flower Crown

    Aww this is sweet! But watch your tenses! You have the tendency to put present and past in like every other line, but that's my only legit criticism. Otherwise, this ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Just Another Crush Sonnet

    Oh boy do I feel you there. This poem is not cheesy! I actually quite enjoyed it. And I like that it truly comes straight from your heart. Yes, we've ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Depession and Love.

    Hi there! I don't think this poem is cheesy at all because I am a very similar poet to you. I focus my writing on thoughtful topics that usually inspire ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: I won't survive.

    I'm going to be honest...I literally died laughing. Like I legit started laughing and my sister looked at me like what the hell is wrong with you. Unlike other comments ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: the sound of snow falling

    This is beautiful and intelligent! I love the scenery you managed to plant in my brain. What I love the most about this poem was the innocence of it all. ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 3

    Who ever knew 5 lines could hold so much thought, emotion and meaning? I was slightly confused with the rhyme scheme of this poem. In all honesty, rhyming lasts with ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hopelessly Awaiting Prince Charming

    This is a wonderful poem. When I first saw the title I was all like, no way, this person is writing about a fairy tale concept. That's literally my favorite ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Monotony

    This is literally great. I admit, I got confused around the middle of it as to what the poem was about. But then I remembered and I started laughing. Even ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Known Innocence

    This is beautiful. I love the feeling this poem gives off to the reader. I do agree with the other comments. You do have to be cautious of your tenses ...

    Nov 10, 2014


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass