User avatar

chancesnchanges

chancesandchanges

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Compassion

    Hi! there roeckercody :) First off, I know that it's days delayed but Welcome to YWS :) And, wow! *claps* That was a beautifully-written piece. It's encouragement & inspiration strikes ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Ugly Duckling

    Hi! again Maggie :) This has potential &, yet a bit confusing. Maybe you just had a technical error because there was repetition of the 2nd paragraph. It was confusing ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 3)

    Hi! there Meandbooks :) Sure there was a Harry Potter feel in here. I didn't quite catch the story because I haven't read the first few parts. But the characters ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Daydreamer Boy Chapter 1

    Hi! there AdelVise :) That was quite an intriguing chapter. It raises questions such as 'What really happened?', 'What caused the commotion?', and 'What did he do?' Hence, it was ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: autumn's falling

    Hi! there MaddieNicolette :) Welcome to YWS This could be a novel or a short story. It was a nice chapter waiting for its other details to be spilled. Hence, ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Other » Health, Narrative Re: How Writing Saved Me

    Hi! there QueenElizabeth15 :) First off, Welcome to YWS I just want you to know that you're strong. That you had overcome your depression and you weren't consumed by the ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Red Alder

    Hi! there ElectraSecret :) *clap, clap, clap* That was beautifully written. You enabled us to see your core & let us in, in your private life. For that, thank you. ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Cliff Boy

    Hi! there Chrysalia :) I, for a fact, didn't know how to express myself. I'm having mixed or, if not, shuffled emotions. But wow. At first, I was engrossed that ...

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Remember me

    Hi! there Liv13 :) Since the technical corrections were pointed out, I'll just add what I have in mind. This story has a lot of potential. You just have to ...

    Jun 18, 2015
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Any Day of the Week

    Hi! there, Carlito :) I, actually, find every verse sweet. It tells how you value the person very much. Especially the first verse: I would get up bright and early ...

    Jun 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: Love Can Heal Anything Part 1

    Hi! there fantasydragon01 :) This was a well-written introduction. The character building and establishment were clearly stated allowing us to know where she's coming from and where her future actions

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Things That Cannot Be

    Hi! there CaylleenTheElf :) There are some things that cannot be. They say you and I are one of those things. ^This lines sums up everything. I like it because ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Reasons

    It's late but Welcome to YWS . hmm, Happy one month here :wink: Yeah, I agree on the lines where you can't decide for yourself, at times, & let others ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: People that I know from my head~Chapter 2

    Hi! there :) Bullies don't really care that their words can inflict physical & emotional pain to their subject. Worst, when their subject can't take it anymore that leads to ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 14:

    Hi! there SereneSimpliciT :) This was really good. Wow! I pretty much enjoyed it, even though I don't have any idea of “Why are they locked behind the bars?” Peace ...

    Jun 29, 2014


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson