User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Imperfect Fate (Birth)

    Large blue eyes open wide behold this world so new. Not knowing if it's good or bad how vast is this strange view? Her face is red and ugly, everyone ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Questions Arise! (edit)

    Sorry, but this poem was plain, dull, and boring. There were some grammer errors in the poem. Comes to show that using spell check can be extremely handy at times! ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tying the Knot

    First, welcome to the young writers society! :smt041 :backtotopic: So y'all telling me that this poem didn't have anything to do with getting married? I hope it did or I'm ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Requirements

    WOOooooooWWWWWWWWWW :shock: That was a great poem! It was so creepy, but it was fantastic! Love love love love loved, the imagery. This in my opinion, was one of the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why didyou seem to slip away like a rope unheld in my hands?

    First and for most, I want to say welcome to the young writers society! :smt039 :backtotopic: For some odd reason, I liked and disliked this poem. I don't know why ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    It has been a while since I reviewed anything, so I hope I do this right! I loved this poem. I never read or seen a letter that was in ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Happy Birthday

    Happy Birthday! I really liked this poem! I liked how you used personification for the flames. It really put yourself in the birthay person's shoes. This poem was very creative. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    I really like this. People in my school (especially boys) always claim to be ganstas. And they know their not. I mean how can you be a gansta and still ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear.

    So short, but extremely powerful words. Fear does get the best and worst of us. I hate it when people say ( especially men) claim to not be afraid of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Done

    I love this poem!!! When you said the line "wishing I was her Last Resort", it reminded me of one of my favorite songs by Papa Roach! Guess what's it's ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Truman

    Very nice. I like how you compare a bad day to hell. That must have been an awful day. But, I don't think Hell is darkness, I believe it is ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Whisper

    I love Evanescence! Everybody's Fool, Sweet Sacrifice, Like You, Imaginary, and the best song of all time, Bring Me to Life! :D I'm listening to them right now.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waitn On You

    Ummm...first of all, welcome to young writers society!!!! :D Now, the poem, I really didn't like it. There were a lot of errors in the poem which made the poem ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I like how rawly written this is. It's pretty honest and to the point. I didn't see much wrong with it. Just one part you forgot to capitalize Rook and ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Your Soul to Hollywood $$$ (You’ll Never Get it Back)

    I love this! It makes me not want to be an actress anymore. I'm going to college instead. Harvard here I come! LOL :lol: :smt005 :smt082

    Apr 23, 2008


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan