-
Re: lost change of love
Hey,I really likes the concept of it but I think you should add more deatils tot he story. Also I think you should show more character emotions but the concept ...
Jun 5, 2011 -
Re: In the Shadow of Your Wings
I really like this poem. I liked the structure of it and the rhyme. Please keep writing,this is really good!
Jun 5, 2011 -
Re: Confessions
Hahahahha i really liked that you created a little suspense. I loved the end part it was a total surprise. Keep it up! This was really good.
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Makes You Think.
I really liked this and the rhyme was good. Keep up the good work!
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: It's still the same
Wow,this is really good. The message is simply beautiful. I like the depth of your words and i can actually feel you pain. Keep up the good work. This is ...
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Rainy Day
Nice poem. I just think it need a little more editing in some parts but other than that good job! Keep up the good work.
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: In Loving Memory Of...
Aww this is really good. I can really feel how much you loved that guy and I'm sure he would've loved this. Good job! Keep it up and stay strong!
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Another Minute, Another Waste Of Time
I really liked this. I think it just needs a little bit more editing. Other than that it was really good. Nice job!
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Dear Santa
Hahahaha this was a rather funny poem but i liked it :) goood job!
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: God Loves You
I likes the poem and the message was just beautiful the only problem is probably the ending. The ending was too short and didn't fit the rest of the poem.But ...
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: An Artist and His Brush
I loved your poem. I thought the rhyme was very good and the overall concept was really touching. Keep up with the good work,you're really talented!
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Praying for a New Start
I reaallyy liked this poem. It may have cliche in it but we all use cliche. I loved "Mitch,I can face the lies,you can only advice is you should end ...
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Words
I like that it was straight to the point. Short but really good and its true words are our biggest weapon.
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re:
I liked this piece. It was very short but I liked how you used the rose to deliver your message.
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Of Love
I liked this very much. I wish you would've continued it. My favorite part is "I'm a fool t doubt my feelings". We are all fools when it comes to ...
Jun 4, 2011
