User avatar

atlast

atlas

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Detonator

    Hello, wafflewolf7, Shane here for a (hopefully) helpful review of your own, Detonator. Feel free to take my suggestions with a grain of salt; it's your work, after all! My ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Peaceful Pittbull

    Radrook, hello! Shane here for a (hopefully) helpful review of your poem Peaceful Pitbull. Before I begin, I want to point out that I do not wish to offend you, ...

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Into the Hole

    Hi, Radrook! Shane here for a review. Hopefully I can do your work justice; I am always blown away by them. Anyway, on to the review! Grammar/ Spelling Overall, I ...

    May 20, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Case Against Cassandra

    Hello, Shane here for a (hopefully) helpful review! I'm not the best at story reviews, as I lose my focus easily with longer pieces, but here we go! This was ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Spinning Around Chapter One

    Hey JustPerks! Shane here for a (hopefully) helpful review! I'm not the best at story review, as I tend to lose focus easily, but I'll try my best! First, I ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Charlie's Fire {Part One}

    Oh my god. This is what I needed today. It made me cry, dude! And you've only been on YWS for three days? Incredible! Overall thoughts: I loved the plot. ...

    Dec 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Pulling At Me

    hello junel! shane here for another review! overall, i did really enjoy this poem. whether the wording, or something else, i got a sort of "pull" from it. it was ...

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Insecurties

    hello, junel! shane here for a quick review! overall, i really like your poem. it feels raw and real. fabulous work! as for suggestions, i advise putting some commas, and ...

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: MY BABY GIRL

    hi harsh1997! shane here for a quick review! overall, this is pretty well written poem. i like the symbolism you used. well done! my two biggest critiques are the shortening ...

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: No title yet

    hello! shane here for a review! i like the plot, the idea, for this story. i feel like you could get really far, if you choose. you have a great ...

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Definitions

    hi! shane here for a quick review! overall thoughts: i love this poem. the flow is wonderful, and it has an easy going feel when reading it. structure: i feel ...

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: IF

    hi, whosabellcanwrite! shane here for a short review! disclaimer: these are only suggestions. feel free to use them, or don't. I don't own you :) now, on to the review! ...

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Trust Me

    Hi, Flumadiddle! Shane here for a quick review! ... A really quick one, actually! XD This poem has a very clear message, and I like that you chose this format, ...

    Nov 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Do Not Ask Me To Remember

    Hi there! Shane here for a review! Before I begin, I loved reading this poem. I felt every word of it. The rhyme scheme was simple (A,B,C,B), but added a ...

    Oct 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: ​To Be Heard

    Hi, Shane here for a quick review! Overall, I really liked this poem. It portrays a clear message, while still being entertaining and energetic. For the sake of my sanity ...

    Aug 27, 2017


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat