User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Horror Re: Song I wrote

    Hi, Ellabliss! First I would say that I think that this is a well- written piece. I really did like it. this is more of a comment than a review. ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stages of Love

    Hi, nanya! I love this poem. i won't review much of the content because Its your feelings, right?? Anyway, I loved the rhyming at first but I thought it got ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: In Your Eyes

    Hi, ConverseFireGirl. honestly speaking, I liked this poem. I like the simile used in this line: "Your eyes are like the universe" The third and fourth lines are very nice. ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Weeping Willow

    Hi, leilamur. I love this poem. Its nice, sweet and short. The rhyming here and there is refreshing. The emotion of this poem is portrayed well. My favourite lines were: ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I didn't mean for this to happen

    Hello, I hoped you find this review helpful. I really liked this poem. The short lines worked perfectly! The starting and ending was brilliant. Your idea behind the poem was ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Cancer

    Hi, a very nice piece of work you' ve got here. I loved the rhyming scheme- it was great and didn't sound forced at all. A very unique idea you ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: there is a river

    Hi, ancientforever. I really liked this poem. Your descriptions are great. Another thing i really liked was your ending. My favourite stanza would be: "the river runs so silent through ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Seven signs of insanity

    Hi, to tell you the truth I loved this! The free verse certainly worked well. The adjectives used for description was truly marvellous. The way you related one work to ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Unbelievable night

    Hi, mustlovevampirecats. Firstly, I loved your story. The ghostly aura you created was marvellous. The descriptions you've given for the ghost was also very good. The reference to a legend ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Brown Eyes

    Hi, hope you learn something from this short review. Firstly, I liked this poem. I liked the descriptions you used for the (pretty) brown- eyed girl. I loved your starting ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: All that you did.

    Hi, I loved this poem. The idea behind it was so original. I've seem many situations like these and I know exactly what the condition is like. Your starting and ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Imagination

    Hello, a review from the apple dumpling gang. Firstly, this a very nice poem. I love the idea behind this poem and that reference to the lotus. Your starting was ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tune

    Hi, another review from the apple dumpling gang. This seems like a really nice, sad poem which has a lot of meaning. To me this poem reflected the regret of ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: When My Smart Brain Decides to Forsake Me

    Hi, hope you find my review helpful. A well- written poem with a very original idea. It is not often that people consider the disadvantages of being a smart person ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Supernatural Re: Can I Walk On Water?

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! This was certainly a very good poem to start with. I loved the idea behind it- it was very original. I also love your rhyming. Such ...

    Nov 24, 2013


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline