User avatar

Vellichor

Vellichor

  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: 1945

    This really hit me close to home as my grandfather fought in the war and he recently passed away. We were close but all that is besides the point :) ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Honest-letter

    Wow. Um... Wow. I honest to god tried to come up with something less moronic than just "wow" to describe my initial thoughts on this but that /half an hour/ ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Canticle of Our Sins

    Hey there RoyalHighness! Chilow here for a review :D Let's get started! Before I get to any critiques, know that I honestly got choked up reading this, only to be ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Flowers lead to sadness

    Chilow, jumping on the review train :) Here we go! I'm very glad I read this over a few times, because at first I couldn't have disagreed more with the ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: Silent Pleas

    Chilow for a review :D AllisonArgent and I apparently had the same reaction before we got to the end xD I was thinking to myself; "Did they put this under ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just Tell Me

    Chilow is here for a review :D Here we go; What I really love about poetry is that it is so utterly unrestricted by format or such defining things as ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: So Alone

    Chilow here for a review! I think I'll have to start by saying that I disagree with what Kaos had to say about the structure. Speaking from personal experience, poems ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Leftovers

    I'm back! Chilow for another review, here we go :D After reading your other poems, I'm thinking that I was foolish to not have recognized such a unique style in ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Paper Airplane

    Hello again! Chilow back at it again with the white vans- I mean reviews! Here we go! I think I might just be your biggest fan, so take everything I ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Thoughts on Silver Strings

    Chilow for a review here! It's been a while, so I'm a little rusty, but here we go! I don't believe that any words can really describe the effort and ...

    Sep 3, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: How naive I was

    Aeyo, Chilow for the review, here we go :) I'll preface this review with the simple statement that anything I point out here will be nitpicky, because you've done such ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Screaming Whispers In A Silent Riot

    Chilow for the review, here we go :0 Poetry on hard topics can be hard to read and harder to write, so I'll start this review by commending you for ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Politics, Review Re: Something`s Wrong

    Aeyo, Chilow here for the review. Let's do this :D I almost don't want to review this because I think a simple like would suffice, and I'm not sure I ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Murdered by perfection

    Chilow here for the review, let's do this :D Perhaps you've seen some of my reviews on other poems..... if not, I'll fill you in on the fact that I ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Inside of me.

    Chilow for the review, here we go :D "Inside of me is me given to me by me All of me is me made for me by me." ---- Much ...

    Jun 26, 2016


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold