User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Chapter 1 Part 1: Zoe

    "But Tikaya, these kids barely resemble Japanese children!" Shhh don't worry about it. We're actually dealing with the rarely-known nationality: "Digimon Protagonist"-Japanese! The Cover Art is by プ

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: What I made of You (in the hours I could not sleep)

    And thank you for giving an explanation of your thought process! I am no good with poems but I love listening to people drawing meaning from them :3

    Mar 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: World of Souls - Prologue

    Hahah you know nothing about Digimon yet . Also the age thing is a trick because Izumi's clearly "standard Digimon Protagonist"-aged ~ Thank you so much for the review and ...

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: PETALS OF MY HEART

    I also saw you doing reviews and… well poetry is not my strong suit so have a comment instead! Yay for the Green Room comment challenge :3 FIRST UP: How ...

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: What I made of You (in the hours I could not sleep)

    Hia! I saw you doing some reviews and thought I would choose your poem for the Green Room comments :3 Ohh I find the structure of the poem so interesting! ...

    Mar 18
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Face

    There is a certain catharsis in not clicking "this is review" I really like the first two stanzas. Again I have a thought of melody in my head for them ...

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: but anatomy can be tranquil too

    Alright Alex. Here's my contribution to the "comments only" section of the Green event =D (And yes that's the reason for the other comment too but I won't be able ...

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Arousing Anatomy

    Ah well, I will start with this one =D And immediately you hit me with a word I need to look up XD Ohhh that is an interesting thought: "As ...

    Mar 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: World of Souls - Prologue

    So. The story of my heart. Cover Art by indigoblue36 on Deviant Art Here's some questions for the Prologue =D 1) What was your initial reaction to the prologue? 2) ...

    Mar 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Piercing the Veil CHP 2 {Sanders Sides Fanfiction}

    Ah are the centaurs the main story then? =) I don't necessarily need answers to the question. It's just some things I was musing while reading ^^ Regarding the different ...

    Mar 16
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Action / Adventure Re: Cherry Blossoms And Steel (NOT YET READY!)

    You can edit stories after publishing, even the title :)

    Mar 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 7 (part 1)

    Thanks for the reply :3 I ...forgot about the part that Jarid didn't meet Aurora @.@ As for the "But that's wrong"... I just feel like it sounds weird and ...

    Mar 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: CHAPTER ONE of The Skill Thief of Manila: A LitRPG Apocalypse by Ramon Galvez

    Love that you immediately noticed this :3

    Feb 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The City, Part Nine, death?

    Hi matt, I think your critism is fair. Where would you like to hear pointers and suggestions? I'm not sure what specifically is wrong with this review in this regard? ...

    Feb 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The City, Part Nine, death?

    Ah that makes sense :3 I redact my disappointment too. Keep up the good work and happy writing :)

    Feb 20


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red