User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Daddy’s girl

    I can totally understand the reason for writing this fic. You go and make things happen like they are supposed to happen xd Oh Hope, can teleport, am I understanding ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Daire‘s story

    I think I remember the other story in this folder. Let’s go. Oh I thought Daire would be a girl haha I wonder why he’s so attuned to the terrible ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ​Chapter 4: Lucian of Willow Creek

    Hi Hello! I have come for works in the Green Room and now it is your turn :3 Interesting that the entire chapter is in italics. Makes me think that ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Elvira’s story-Siren’s Desire

    I remember this story, these characters. I read a few others from this folder and missed this one for some reason! I like this description: “Isadora could speak in song ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 2.1: The Beginning

    Good day to you! Hope you eventually come back to YWS and continue this 😊 I skimmed the first chapter to be 100% prepared for this dive, so let’s go! ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The remarriage of Penelope and John

    Hmm even without context I like this one. I like the hints that the character knows abt the supernatural, like the mention that her daughter has a ghost and that’s ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sawyer’s childhood, his parents in Heaven

    Aww I like the beginning of the story. How he’s happy abt bringing joy with the magic kit! And yes, I can see why he’d want it to be real. ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Horror Re: En lo profoundo del pozo

    Alright, the first thing I was wondering is abt this line here: “The arm smelled new”, I did not expect this. Maybe bc I don’t know the fandom and this ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: We’ve got to go to the city!

    Okay another Bart story , here we go. I think here’s a “was” missing: “ towards Bart, who raking up dead leaves” Ah bc there is more meat in this, ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: It feels like the universe will swallow me whole

    Nvm decided to check this one out after all because I do find Casper’s storyline intriguing. Oh maan last time we saw him train but ofc, it can’t go well. ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Training for battle

    Okay a really short snippet. Hmmm so it seems like Casper was called into battle some time after the birth of his daughter. I like your description of how exhausting ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The birth of Suzanne

    New folder, will do this one and the next 0 review one today :3 This is a very short snippet of a story. I like that you show a tender ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Talia, Damon, and Trista’s thoughts as it all unfolded

    Alright, I think I can still remember the characters from this story so let’s do this. Never mind. I am so lost. I do dimly remember something abt a forest ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Of mothers and monsters

    How did I miss this? Arrgh How annoying. That would have really helped with the context for the rest of the stories :/ Green Room, you disappoint me once more! ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Script » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: The Means to Travel : A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 3-4)

    There we go, as promised. Let’s see what the Deltas can achieve in the past =D Also, still wondering how they paid for all that, I think you didn’t answer ...

    Dec 1, 2025


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris