User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: 4. The First Class (Conqueror Rising)

    Never mind! The dice are adamant today. More Conqueror Rising then XD Shouldn’t it be “herself” here? “Solea drew her mother’s old cloak around her tighter” “I am told that ...

    Mar 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: 3. A Gift from Uclepidies (Conqueror Rising)

    Okay, finally a ruhige Minute to read the next chapter =D Guess you’ll have to give me questions for the fourth one then! Hmmm I feel like this: She ran ...

    Mar 3
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Among Thorned Roses

    Rolled the dice on what to do next and they chose this story =D It’s a testament to how well it is written, that I had to check if the ...

    Mar 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 7 (part 1)

    It’s been a while but Shadow’s Story has finally come up in my list of the Green Room 😊 Let’s see what Shadow has to do to regain Bellum’s trust ...

    Mar 1
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Olivia’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Well I do like Poppy. Let’s see what this newest installment brings. Olivia is Poppy’s mother, right? I like how we get an explanation on her mental state here. Especially ...

    Feb 28
  • Other » Fanfiction, Lyrical Re: “He’s mean to you because he likes you”

    More reviews! Hm it might be helpful if the link in the story linked to the actual specific post about your characters for this story and not just the general ...

    Feb 27
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: It’s been a long day (Ben’s POV)

    Idk what is wrong with me today, I can’t seem to get my thoughts in order. Have my review instead. I just realized I read the first part but not ...

    Feb 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Seventeen | Nicole

    Good morning! I just want to say that this is an excellent sentence to read: Last year, Beth found her in the cabinet of souls and saved her, so now ...

    Feb 26
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Twilight Scottson-Love in decaying hearts

    Ah the cover still shows your old username, huh? =D Oh this is one of the things that work really well as a standalone and being so short! I love ...

    Feb 25
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Braden’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    Hia! Let’s move on to this story, shall we? I’m not sure what you want to hear from me. As per usual, this piece is very short and ripped from ...

    Feb 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Centaur Stage CHP 1: An unexpected guest {Sanders Sides Fanfiction}

    Hia! Since I liked the first story, I wanted to check out your next work immediately ^^ Hmmm I really feel like you’re not starting on the best paragraph here. ...

    Feb 24
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Our Perfect Worlds - Part 8

    Watched the video. That was slightly disturbing. Also, how dare you make me somewhat sad for Redman, only wishing for a connection :( I feel like in the video you ...

    Feb 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Monster of the internet

    Hia! My first thoughts is actually: Why would you ever want to work in Eldritchville, even if you DIDN’T hear all the ghost stories. I just we would have gotten ...

    Feb 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hybrids: Chapter One

    It’s been a while but I had this chapter on the dice list for a while and it finally got chosen again ^^ Hmm my criticism from the prologue still ...

    Feb 21
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: this is all mine, this is all that I feel

    Well that is the thing about randomness: You can literally be the next thing that gets chosen =D Hi Ellie! As promised, let me look at your poems (I read ...

    Feb 20


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly