User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Friendship and the Fear of Losing Everything

    I was curious why this was marked as “other” in my spreadsheet so here I am! Ah and it is an essay about Gilgamesh, let’s goo! (I recently rewatched the ...

    Jul 4
  • Other » Fanfiction, Lyrical Re: A child’s dream becomes warped with the world’s evil

    Hmmm this one next, hi again =D I think part of the beauty of fic is giving the characters unexplored traits that we enjoy, especially when they don’t contradict canon ...

    Jul 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: How saccharine sweet blood can be (Eliza’s origin) (Introduction and Chapter One)

    Hmm maybe this one will work better for me, it is much longer after all =D Although right in the first sentence… I feel like it’s v unnecessary to also ...

    Jul 4
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Luisa’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    Hia! Ah okay, more abandoned bakery stuff today =D She couldn’t stop everyone else from already being there I find this … a bit strangely written. This screams for a ...

    Jul 4
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Urge

    Hia~ Figured I read one more work before heading home and I landed on yours :3 The first thing I notice is the way the text is formatted. Very peculiar! ...

    Jul 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, U.S.A. : Part Six

    Idk how I missed this or forgot abt it but let me read it real quick! Oh that is a cool description for all the statues and whatnots: “like a ...

    Jul 3
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ao R??u/ Meu primeiro post

    Hmm I don’t think there are many ppl here who speak Portuguese so I had to use google translate for this. Also, I do like to hear where your inspiration ...

    Jul 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Flowers Printed on the Page

    Good morning! I wish you would have been more clear in your summary or at least in the work itself, maybe in an A/N, what the story is actually about. ...

    Jul 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ilna - Chapter 3

    Good morning! I’m ready for more Ilna so let’s go! Love how she has similar thoughts to me: maybe this is more of a dream, oh no, it IS NOT! ...

    Jul 3
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Time went on

    Oh another short one… Hmmmm which universe is this and who is the friend? That’s a bit hard to understand… Usually, you put more info into you’re an. Here this ...

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: To Dwindle And Dwell In The Tale

    Hia! I see so many words capitalized and my German heart flutters :3 In this case, it kinda blurs where the emphasis goes making every word feel like staccato! I ...

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: your love is like bad medicine

    Ohh I am intrigued by the premise! Hmm I don’t really understand the thing with tongue-twisters and nerves but I do like the caption of the poem! “there’s a sting ...

    Jul 2
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: And he finally has her!

    And now, this =D Ohh more Perdita! Maybe now we find out why Thorne thinks she loves being a vampire! Okay okay, and what an explanation we got! I feel ...

    Jul 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 5-6 🩷🎪💄

    Oh that is so sad: “The movie had finished, so everyone was either on their phones or looking at something else.“ that they cant find a way to engage with ...

    Jul 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: 🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 3-4 💄🎪🩷

    Good afternoon! Figured that today I read a bit of this story 😊 “Rosemary did not feel joy at seeing old characters, nor sadness at the fact that she couldn’t ...

    Jul 2


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn