User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Other » Other, Supernatural Re: Five gloomy Richardson stories

    Annnnd back at it again~ Hia once more! AH okay, we are back with Gabriel ☹ Poor baby. Hmmm I feel like ch1 is v repetitive because you mention so ...

    Jul 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Syboleth ch. 27: It

    Heya Witch Aet! I just realized that there’s this Syboleth chapter that I have somehow overlooked. Blasphemy! I have come for it now :3 Hitting us with the spoiler warning, ...

    Jul 6
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: the cross on the cliff side in the rain

    Hia! I hope you are having a great day 😊 The summary is already very intriguing! Let’s head straight into your poem! I already love the personification in the first ...

    Jul 6
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Recipe for Self-Love

    Good morning 😊 This has been in the Green Room for a while so even I, a non-poet, will now try my hand at looking at it ^^ I love ...

    Jul 6
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Amias’ first friend

    And we are continuing with this story~ You know there is something very special in having wrong dialogue formatting right in the first sentence :/ I feel like here your ...

    Jul 6
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: He’s back?!

    That is a strong opening paragraph! I think the following paragraphs are also pretty good but then comes this: But then, if Jay were a hallucination, then wouldn’t Tim feel ...

    Jul 6
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Itinere [On The Way]

    Sorry rebel, I took French instead of Latin, so I’ll be doing the English one only XD Ohh I find the line abt treason super intriguing, especially in combination with ...

    Jul 6
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: You should come on over, it’s fun! [Ben’s POV]

    And the next one on the list~ Oh I know which flyer they are talking about! Still it feels like you could add a reminder abt what this means for ...

    Jul 6
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: The walk back home

    Good morning creeper 😊 You continue to have the most stories in the Green Room which is why I am here today 😊 Ah I remember this universe; I did ...

    Jul 6
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sam is nearly dragged into the abyss

    Ok idk why but this appears to be the next story in that folder even if it doesn’t have anything to do with Alyssa so…let’s read this next? I feel ...

    Jul 5
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Give your heart out

    Good morning creeper! Your story is next in my grand exploration of the Green Room so hello! Hmmm you have a repetition of “high” in the first and second paragraph ...

    Jul 5
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: ​I Awake in Slumberland

    Hello and good day to you~ I am not a poet but I do read what has been in the Green Room for a very long time 😊 I think ...

    Jul 5
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Icarus and Sisyphus Guide Me Home.

    Hia canopy, I realise there’s been a few works abt Greek Mythology posted in a short time frame. Must have been really popular in April for some reason—and I love ...

    Jul 5
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: O retorno de Ulisses

    Hi Larejo! Have you considered maybe translating your poems into English? This might reach a larger audience, and there are a lot of poets here who I bet would love ...

    Jul 5
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: MOTP: May 14

    Alrighty, I asked the dice and they landed on your story for the final review of the day. And woah, just reading the A/N tells me this is gonna be ...

    Jul 4


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero