User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The failed summoning of Jeff the Killer

    Oh I am a bit worried by the title. Does Nina fail yet again? Last time it sounded like it cost her friends’ lives… Ah never mind, it’s right after ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Laughing Jack wants to QUIT Creepypasta?! (%100 real!!! Not clickbait!!!)

    Wellll from what I read of your version of Sally, she would wholeheartedly agree that she and LJ are not FRIENDS! XD Although I think Sally is way more than ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Eww…people! [Part One]

    I still find it so odd that the US would put siblings into different classes. Tsk. I like that I immediately get what Jeff is all about just from the ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One [Chapter Nine] [Nina Alexandria Hopkins]

    And more Nina! I like that she’s trying to be nice to her brother. I was a bit afraid of their relationship but it seems to be alright ^^ I ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: No boys are Jeff

    Back to Nina’s story! Hm, I remember in one of the previous chapters it’s stated that Jeff doesn’t kill those that “get it”. I am getting (haha) the feeling that ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Should Sally appear?

    More Sally! Excellent! I really enjoy her conversations with LJ. Like she doesn’t take shit from him and I really appreciate this! And that she sticks to her principles :3 ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Chapter Eight: Losses and lurkings (Part One) [Nina Alexandria Hopkins]

    Dinner done. Let’s continue. Maybe I can get through this entire folder today :3 This is after the failed summoning, gotcha. …Don’t tell me. No, did Sienna and Zoe die ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The attempted summoning of Jeff the Killer

    Okay, one more then dinner. That… is a very confident phone call. I wonder if the summoning goes well, huh. Nevermind, I just read the title again. Then at least, ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sam’s decision

    Okay, I can see now that reading them in order will probably work wonders for readability… That said, you are still publishing them not at the same time, so any ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Belief in what is truly creepy

    Hmhm next story. I’m in a good mood! And they made it inside and Corbin has not yet run. You go king. And he’s still being so considerate. He must ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One (Nina Alexandria Hopkins) [Chapter Seven: Creatures creeping]

    Okay, back to Alyssa and Nina! Glad Nina came around on her opinion of Alyssa (even if I kinda also fear for her). Ohh I find it interesting that Claudia ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Ben meets someone <333

    Ah I know both of these creepypastas so I got a leg up this time. Is this before Ben… well, drowned? I wish you would have described where the “thunk” ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: “We are ALMOST there!”

    Okay, this is before Corbin meets the parents right? Let’s do this! I agree with Janice, I wonder who would want to rob a house that looks like this xd ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Jeff’s proxy pledge

    Ah another poem, excellent =D I can use this for the review contest! I really like this poem. It feels visceral and at the same time descriptive! I also like ...

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One (Nina Alexandria Hopkins) [Chapter Six: Odd individuals]

    Alright this looks like it follows right after the pie incident. I’m trying to figure out in which order to read this… Nina, girl, apparently you are already a target ...

    Nov 28, 2025


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla