User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: A Frenchman in New York

    Legacy here for a review. I like this humourous poem, but the obnoxious rhyming makes it almost painful to the eyes to read. It is more important for your poem ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Metal

    Legacy here for a review. I am so sorry that you feel this way, if you need someone to talk to please message me (I will message asap). I was ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Persona

    Legacy here for a review. I love your formatting for your poem. The last line you have is such a plot twist; I did not expect it at all. I ...

    Jan 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: It Was The Color Of Your Hair

    Legacy here for a review. I understand this poem in a spiritual way. I love how this shows how someone that is strong headed unintentionally hurts someone (a common trope) ...

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life

    Legacy here for a review. I love this poem so much. My favorite lines are "show color through different brush strokes and/ punching walls with broken hopes and dreams." I ...

    Jan 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: A Slow Death

    Legacy here for a review. :) I agree with the other reviewer off the bat and propose that you don't even need the line "I feel so bad". I feel ...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: The Day the Music Died

    Legacy here for a review. I dearly listen to music and it makes me feel bad when I'm too busy to listen; as music has saved my life many times. ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Always Remembered: Sonnet

    Legacy here for a review. I love sonnets, although I am not good at writing them myself. I love the topic that you have written about as well since it ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i loved you four hundred and seventy days

    Legacy here for a review. This was very emotional for me. It almost made me cry. I have nothing negative to really say. You were able to display the emotion ...

    Jan 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: It is Your Place: Acrostic

    Legacy here for a review. I love the concept that Heaven is the place in the title you are referring to. Imma be all over in this review from the ...

    Dec 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Wish you were here

    Legacy here for a review. This poem really hit me hard, good job (it takes a bit for me to get like that). I could really see your scene even ...

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Hospitality Education and Careers

    Legacy here for a review in no particular order. Okay so the first thing I notice is that towards the end you use a French phrase. I recommend that you ...

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A night at the fair

    Legacy here for a review. Here's some basic and overall tips about your poem :) Okay, so I like the concept of your poem. But I dislike the formatting personally. ...

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Tied Down, In Tongues, In Hearts

    Legacy here for a review :) I like this poem but there are some definite (but small) things that could be fixed to make it even better. Let's get started ...

    Nov 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: The open seas.

    Legacy here for a review :) It seems like you are trying to paint a picture of a nighttime storm in the middle of the ocean. If so, you have ...

    Nov 22, 2017


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec